Obamas A Deception

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CannabisKills, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Honestly fuck Obama. If we're in this deep of a shithole and you still cannot see through the lies and facade he puts forth, then I really don't know how you can wake up unless you're open to the truth. To do this you must be willing to admit you are wrong, and the ego does not like to do this. Realize you are not properly informed, and the reasons to not support the Obama administration are incredibly, overwhelmingly valid. Do you wish to know reality as it is or continue to live in self-delusion? Do you want the red pill or the blue pill?

This is discussion for all those who wish to show their displeasure for the actions of the Obama administration, and to get it started I thought I'd feature The Obama Deception as a great start. Feel free to post anything about Obama though, from his fake birth certificates, illegal, unconstitutional drone strikes, to the blatant violation of your rights to trial as an American citizen, and any news.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw]The Obama Deception HQ Full length version - YouTube[/ame]

(This video is a few years old, but its a great start to get informed. There are more recent violations of the constitution the President has authorized, more tyranny has taken place. Do updated research.)

2. Wowee, another birther over here!

3. At first I doubted your claims but then you posted a youtube video by Infowars.

4. ^^ Alex Jones is my homeboy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs]Alex Jones becomes a Super Saiyan - YouTube[/ame]

5. #5 CannabisKills, Feb 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2013
    More sheeple over here. Baaah baaah Obama. Educate yourselves.

Please, tell me why I should support a puppet President who has done nothing but serve special interests? Why should I support someone who made an oath to protect, preserve, and uphold the constitution, and then signed the NDAA which is a blatant violation of our constitutional rights?

6. #6 420neverforget, Feb 26, 2013
    wak3 up sh33ple

[​IMG]

7. Are you only just discovering this video or something?

I've seen it several times.

More importantly, most people here are aware of the sham of the two-party system and american politics in general.

8. I didn't start this thread to focus on the video, I used it as a catalyst to start discussion. I'm glad then most are aware.

9. As long as you stick to things like the illegal drone strikes and whatnot.

The birth certificate thing is just ridiculous.

10. so are you saying you would rather have Romney as your president... lol

11. That's the vibe I'm getting from him.

That or Alex Jones for president, which honestly I'd kind of like to see that. Alex has my vote.

12. #12 CannabisKills, Feb 26, 2013
    The two party system is also a sham, Romney received money to fund his campaign by the same banks that funded Obamas. Obama is the same as Romney. JFK was the last real president. Its no wonder he was assassinated after he announced he would abolish the Federal Reserve.

Ron Paul or Gary Johnson would have been much better Presidents, but their views don't fit the global agenda.

Its actually not... his illegitimacy is proven by the birth certificates released online through WhiteHouse.gov showing they are faked using another social security number, you can look it up. The image was not flattened, in other words there are multiple layers throughout the file which show obvious fraud.

13. Yeah man, we've all heard this stuff before. I'm not trying to be rude, but you're not in on some information that everyone else is ignorant to and haven't heard dozens of times.

I agree with a lot of it, just not the ridiculous things.

14. Obama's a corporate shill. You can tell by the pixels.

15. #15 xpixiex, Feb 26, 2013
    Idiots Launch Obama Birth Certificate 'Layers' Conspiracy

16. #16 CannabisKills, Feb 26, 2013
    From what I understand there are layers applied over previous ones which had other information, the layers were placed there intentionally (the document was modified electronically after being scanned if it even existed) thus having nothing to do with OCR. It was modified (by covering old information with new information), the layers were saved, and the document was uploaded. The reason for this intentional fraud is to get the people to focus on nonsense while the government strips our rights away.

And I don't focus on the birth certificate as much, but I do believe its a fraud. There are more important issues, like him violating the constitution which simply cannot be rationalized and justified. Even if the certificate is real, that doesn't justify the constitutional violations.

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEt4RETUROs]Alex Jones Says ANIMALS Will Sue Us - YouTube[/ame]

He is clinically insane and or a CIA operative or w/e and or trying to distract the people from the real problems going on. Everyone knows the two party system is sketchy in this country. Spread disinformation. Disrupt the public and get them as far as way from reality as possible.

18. Lets not divert the subject here. Alex Jones has presented factual information in The Obama Deception, the video is not a "conspiracy" when the fraudulent nature of the Federal Reserve created by another source (global bankers) is a fact and is not disputable. This is the Presidents role now, to be a front man and essentially choose bankers to control the Federal Reserve Board, allowing money to be stolen from the people and given to bankers.

The economy is not necessarily controlled by Obama, it is controlled by the Federal Reserve where Obama appoints a chairman and a board. The bankers have got a man to be elected into Presidency where they can use him as a tool to defraud the American people by placing certain people in financial power.

Obama is a fraud once this is understood, as he has lied repeatedly and is simply a con.

19. You win. :hello:

[​IMG]

20. when you voted were there just 2 names on the ballot? There were like 6 names on my ballot.

why don't you give some specific examples of why you feel that Obama makes a better president than romney would have..

OP: like the others said.. focus on the wars, and things like resigning the patriot act, keeping bernake on as fed chairman, increasing the debt ceiling even after he said that it was a bad idea...

and lose the alex jones birther stuff..