Obama Won More Than 99 Percent Of The Vote In More Than 100 Ohio Precincts

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxrule, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Since there isn't anything that can be done about it...let's put our efforts into finding a viable 3rd party candidate for the next election, and supporting them instead of pissing and moaning for the next 4 years....

2. And I voted for Bush because he claimed that he believed in God.

I found out later that he meant the god of forces. :mad:

[​IMG]

3. i just brought up the Bush/Kerry thing cause people were calling for voter fraud all day (and rightfully so)
    but if anyone ever mentions voter fraud against ron paul, or voter fraud with the obama campaign they are considered crazy.

not saying there was voter fraud here, because Obama would have won this election no matter what...

4. I heard chicken is having a congradulation party for Obama..
    I sure hope Obama attends,,,, :)

5. come on man, obama was clearly just giving the dude a highfive.

6. I voted for Bush in that election for the record.

7. If impossible means "impossible to disprove", then I also think unicorns and the tooth fairy are possible.

8. Yes. This is why I think "getting tough" on the middle east and cutting "entitlements" here is a bad idea.

9. i voted (D)

i was young, broke and stupid.

10. Well isn't Kerry also a Christian?
    I mean, it's nearly impossible to gain public office in this country if you don't publicly profess a belief in the Christian religion, which I think is wrong. I don't think religion should have anything to do with a person's politics...

Yeah I have heard things about the 04 election, but I haven't looked into it as much. What exactly are people claiming? Voting machines.... or what

11. Now I'm old, smart and broke. So I voted for Obama.

12. it was clear fraud in FL

a complete joke imo

yeah the machines subtracted votes, and there were the "dimpled chads" :laughing:

i think that was 2000 though?

13. when are the reptilians/illumanati gonna be mentioned?

14. Likewise..cept I didnt vote obama..:p

And getting fucking tired of the same ol over and over again..

15. you just mentioned it..

16. hahaha.......i miss jerry? do u?

17. indeed.. :(

saw many a show in the 80's

18. I think maybe it was both.

2000 and 2004... for me... there was a lot of weed smoking during those years. So it's hard to tell the difference

19. Actually we are a Republic, not a democracy, we elect representatives to make laws for us. And we are governed by these laws. Republic, not democracy

20. [quote name='"mrgoodsmoke"']

I don't recognize political distinctions that don't go beyond labels. I'm against the greedy and the selfish and the inhumane whatever they call themselves this year. [/quote]
    Yet you support the democrats? Im going to guess but you hate the Bush administration? Guess what, Obama continued and accelerated a lot of those shitty policys. Another scary fact is we have less freedom under Obama then we had under Bush. The GOP and Democrats have turned into the same party(Neo-cons). Look at the actions, not the rhetoric.