Obama Won More Than 99 Percent Of The Vote In More Than 100 Ohio Precincts

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxrule, Nov 12, 2012.

1. But would you be bringing all this up if your guy had won? I'm pretty old too. I've seen all this over and over. This is like when my football team loses and I just keep saying that it was the ref's. The potential for corruption is not the evidence of corruption. Someone should tell this to the IAEA so we don't end up at war with Iran.

2. Yeah, either way you're still getting fucked. I can't believe people vote for "getting fucked" regardless of the severity.

3. Well, once you're 18, if you wanna bitch about the president, then you gotta vote for the other guy...or something.

I've got an idea, let's just all not participate in democracy and see what happens. I'm sure that'll work out really well.

4. You are right; he phoned it in.

The way the guy shoots his mouth off about 'bitter clingers' and 'you didn't build that' proves that he is not even politically savoy. He didn't even prepare for the debates because he knew was already in.

He could have went on vacation and aired reruns of 2008 campaign commercials and got the same results.

5. For the record I voted for Gary Johnson, I didn't want Romney to win so get off your high horse. I don't live in Ohio so I don't know if he could have won 99% of votes it seems unlikely to me and just about everyone else. If you can't remember the polls before the election Romney had a pretty close race, so it was possible. I didn't even say Obama rigged the election either man, just said someone could in Ohio of all places. Why can't you accept it's possible do you know 99% of people in Ohio?

6. I don't think people should be clinging to religion and guns. That's what people do in the most war torn areas of the planet. You want it to be like that here?

7. My guy couldn't have won because they wouldn't let him in the race.

I believe that any character from human history could be elected president of the United States so long as he ran as a democrat or republican.

8. I think it is safe to say a lot of people here voted for or supported Gary Johnson.....

The whole country isn't Obama v Romney

For some of us it is Empty Suit vs. Empty Suit

The presidential "debates" proved that, Obama's foreign policy in comparison to Bush's proves that, Wall St funding/donations prove that, Bush and Obama bailouts of Wall St prove that.

Obama promised change in 2008, Romney promised "real" change in 2012, what will it take for that word to have meaning.

9. All those polls that said Romney was ahead, the whole time, were from places like americans for prosperity, and other shell groups funded by a small handful of special interests. The idea was to discourage voting on the other side by saying Romney had it all along. None of those polls were ever accurate or properly conducted. Almost no one will understand this who doesn't have an academic level of understanding in statistics. That's ok.

Also, accepting something as possible, and believing it to be probable are two totally different thing. It's possible that aliens came down and rigged the election with invisibility shields and erased all our memories. You can't prove it didn't happen. I think however that it's highly improbable for a good number of reasons.

10. I'm well over 18 and did vote for another guy (Gary Johnson). Am I allowed to bitch?

11. that is not true. if u r not part of the plan and picked by the ultra elite, it does not matter. there were no republicans and democrats when the us first started off. not hating, just saying we do not decide

12. "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? "

I wan't to be free enough to cling to what ever gets me through the night.

13. only republicans commit vote fraud... you know that max.

14. :hello: You didn't say it was impossible!

15. Dammit Cartman

16. I just want our money to go to our people , helping them..
    Instead of being spent bombing other countries then giving them money to rebuild..
    Our folks need the help..

17. the only rigged election in history was bush vs kerry.

all the others have been 100% legit.

18. I just feel like the elites and the media could take Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin or Mao and get them elected as President of the US.

19. Not going to lie, I voted for John Kerry because I wasn't thrilled with Bush...

But I have since then realized that's a very bad way of voting. Vote your conscience... thats what people should do.

20. they could, look at the fact that they became leaders of their respective nations