Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 1badbruce, Nov 12, 2012.

1. obama say it ain't so, sob, sniff, gurgle, burp, fart.

Let's face it. Obama won the election. Just like Putin and Ahmadinejad did theirs. The only difference is that unlike Iranians and Russians, Americans won't be gathering in the streets to protest their disenfranchisement at the hands of the corrupt Democratic Party machine.
    Read more: Family Security Matters Family Security Matters
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

BreaMany elections may not quite be settled just yet and this may open an entire can of worms across the country.
    Only one precinct had less than 113% turnout. The unofficial vote count is 175,554 registered voters 247,713 vote cards cast (141.10% ). The National SEAL Museum, a St. Lucie county polling place, had 158.85% voter turn out, the highest in the county.

Under Creative Commons License: Attributionking: Florida Showing Massive Voter Fraud

2. ok so whats really goin on here?

i dont wanna hear biased bullshit either..

3. I heard it was fucked up in Florida also

4. its easy.

obama won because the election is not the choice of the people any longer.

5. My theory is most of "the people'' want free shit, and for rich people to be worse off.

6. sounds a lot like bill oreillys theory

7. But Romney isn't challenging the results....he conceded to Obama...that pretty much wraps it up, doesn't it?

8. [quote name='"TinManThaBoyBoy"']
    sounds a lot like bill oreillys theory[/quote]

lol, exactly.

9. Very interesting times indeed..

10. [quote name='"chzburgerWalrus"'][/quote]

I don't care how many times this gets posted, I giggle every time.

11. #12 passthebilly, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
    [​IMG]

Lol even the mainstream australian papers reporting this, the stupid machines displays the change on the screen when it was supposed to just change it with software :p

12. This, except this isn't what I'd call a recent event.

13. [quote name='"1badbruce"']obama say it ain't so, sob, sniff, gurgle, burp, fart.

Let's face it. Obama won the election. Just like Putin and Ahmadinejad did theirs. The only difference is that unlike Iranians and Russians, Americans won't be gathering in the streets to protest their disenfranchisement at the hands of the corrupt Democratic Party machine.
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

BreaMany elections may not quite be settled just yet and this may open an entire can of worms across the country.
    Only one precinct had less than 113% turnout. The unofficial vote count is 175,554 registered voters 247,713 vote cards cast (141.10% ). The National SEAL Museum, a St. Lucie county polling place, had 158.85% voter turn out, the highest in the county.

Under Creative Commons License: Attributionking: Florida Showing Massive Voter Fraud[/quote]

I just don't understand...I thought the percentile system was based on 100% being the highest..the FUCK kind of tomfoolery is this Obama!

14. #15 1badbruce, Nov 12, 2012

ok so whats really goin on here?

It's called voter fraud. Links below. Happens on both sides of the isle, local, state & federal.

i dont wanna hear biased bullshit either..
    I didn't realize you are such a tough guy, I guess I should be concerned:rolleyes:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/05/voter-fraud-monitors-on-high-alert-for-election-day/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...285252-24eb-11e2-ac85-e669876c6a24_story.html

http://www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/1112/1112electionfraud.htm

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Electi...tion-fraud-in-Florida-GOP-s-own-ACORN-scandal

http://www.startribune.com/politics/statelocal/176195981.html?refer=y

http://www.minnesotamajority.org/Home/tabid/112/EntryID/375/Default.aspx

15. uhm....what? did i threaten you? did i act tough in anyway?

i said i didnt wanna hear obviously biased bullshit..

:laughing: youre ridiculous

16. #17 1badbruce, Nov 12, 2012
    Politics

Hmmm, sounded like you were barking out orders. If not my mistake.

Odd? Romney Got ZERO Votes In 59 Precincts in Philly, and 9 Precincts in Ohio

Romney Won Zero Votes In 9 Cleveland Precints, 59 Philadelphia Precincts | TheBlaze.com

Funny in GWB's last election in 2004 the liberals & dems seemed extremely concerned about the claimed voter fraud that was going on in Florida. In fact didn't it make headlines in the liberal press for weeks/months (?):rolleyes:

17. [quote name='"Thunder Struck"']

its easy.

obama won because the election is not the choice of the people any longer.[/quote]

You hit the nail on the head my friend.

The elections are nothing more than a show, a distraction for the general public, so that they feel they actually have some worth in this country.\tIn reality the choice was made long before polls opened, and no one in the government really cares about the peoples opinion.

Someone made a point about how we are not protesting these elections in the streets the way the russians did it. Because the people still feel as though it was their choice. They dont realize that as a people we lost our voice a long time ago, but we need it back.

Once the veil of bullshit is lifted and EVERYONE can see the truth, and not just a few, then maybe we can reform the country. The way things are now, too many sheep blindly follow the rules.

18. It's pretty simple, there were more votes cast than there are voters in those voting districts AKA voter fraud.

19. How do you expect that to happen?