Obama tops Jimmy Carter's historic failure

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Norma Stits, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Lol

im not surprised... but i feel like i should be... obama desensitized me to caring about his fucking bullshit i guess

2. Jumin' Jimminy I hope that he gets his act together before the election so that we at least have a chance of avoiding a Republican that's even worse.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS5aPCAd8Ho]Obama Impersonator Misfires at GOP Forum - YouTube[/ame]

4. He just needs more time. We haven't given him enough time...

Obama 2012. :poke:

5. They all say that, then 7 years in we are all seriously contemplating an assassination plan, but then we remember the vice and we just get even more frustrated

6. #7 Norma Stits, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Well...that is only if you believed that dubya's approval poll results were even gathered, not just fabricated. Sure they asked a few people, but they couldn't post a 0% approval rating on a potus back then, it would have demotivated the sheeple herds...no herds, no wars, they couldn't have that happen...(and that 800+million bailout they had planned, wouldn't have gone through...):eek::D:p;)

8. not sayin bush wasn't worse..

just sayin that this guy is pretty bad.. and he's more than likely going to be re elected.

that has to bother some people i would think.

9. Sounds about right
    You want to give this man more time to screw the average working class citizens in America today.
    But hey let's just give it all away to the poor, we will all be there eventually if he keeps up his current tactic.

10. Seriously or joking?:confused:

Because more time with this ass hat is only going to make things worse.

Hmmmm...... took more money from Wall St. than any other candidate and we wonder why nothing has changed?:rolleyes:

Ron Paul 2012!!! FTW:smoke:

11. #12 cball, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011

ya...the thought bothers me...gawd...all we need is a better puppet in office to fix things, this puppet's just not doing the job fast enough...I wonder if Jeff Dunham could get Peanut to run for Potus?

Peanut 2012!:D

[​IMG]

12. I have a feeling its always going to be like this...
    [​IMG]

13. The anti-Obama witches brew...

An Eye of Newt (Gingrich), a Twist of Cain (Herman), some Magic Underwear (Romney) and a bit of Butt Froth (Santorum)...

Sorry, I just had this disturbing vision of Obama topping Jimmy Carter while going down on Nancy Reagan...ewwwwww!

Just say no!

14. Koolaid getting warm. Needs a good republican scapegoat to hammer.

15. He inherited those approval ratings from Bush.

16. Obama has done a good job considering the GOP efforts to stop him.
    The Dems are a much better choice than the GOP.

17. [​IMG]

If the candidate doesn't discuss dismantling the reign of the central bankers, you're just getting another Bush at the end of the day.