Obama - To not release OBL's death photos

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ArtilleryShell4, May 6, 2011.

1. being sheep? How about the fact that not every fucking thing that comes out of the president's mouth is a conspiracy? I'm not a fan of obama or u.s. in general but even i can see when people are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill. He's dead, i believe it. As much as i'd love to see those pictures, this makes perfect sense. If he releases em, you know everyone is gonna just be saying "oh they're trying to show off their new trophy" Just leave it as is. Besides out of everyone who thinks this is all just a conspiracy and he's not dead or whatever, maybe 10% would change their minds if these pics were released. Everyone else will still think it's all a sham.

2. Oh so how was it seeing him be shot? I mean since you were there when it happened.

3. #43 Swills, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    Hoax: White House Claims 4-Year-Old Bin Laden Video Is New Footage

» Hoax: White House Claims 4-Year-Old Bin Laden Video Is New Footage Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! <-- Alternate News Site

Dubious Bin Laden “Home Movies” Identical To Tapes Released 4 Years Ago By Pentagon Front Group

Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars
    Saturday, May 7, 2011

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nZdd6zsRk4&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Osama bin Laden Seen Watching Himself[/ame]

4. If I hear one more thing about Osama i'm gonna shot my self in the eye and chest. Fuck we all hated this man but we still talk about him??

I dont get this world i really dont get this world sometimes...Same with Hitler.

5. I didn't hate him at all. Even if he was the "leader of the largest terrorist organization in the world today", he'd be brilliant just like Adolf.

6. Did Osama take a war torn nation out of poverty and bring it back to the world's #1 power in a little over 15 years? Osama killed people because they didn't believe in his religious views. He is nothing like Hitler.

Brilliant I think not, insane is a better choice.