Obama - To not release OBL's death photos

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ArtilleryShell4, May 6, 2011.

1. CNN isnt the sort of place you should be getting your news from. first sign is the huge picture of bin laden youre forced to look at before you can even begin reading. the rest is BS once you do start reading. if you have hate towards Osama, which the govt is expecting you do, then the oversized picture of bin laden before you start reading should set your mood real quick.

2. #22 ArtilleryShell4, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011

No no no. You got me all wrong. I was 100 % positive he was dead. I just wanted some type of proof to shut the conspiracy theorists up.

But when they dont release even a single shred of proof, But will release pictures of the other people that where killed it gets a little fishy.

Those arent graphic and wont make people mad? All i want to see is osamas putred face to make sure hes gone forever.

3. Ya too bad that is only a direct translation of a document that has nothing to do with CNN. If you actually read you would realize this. You should start reading before you set your mood real quick.

4. Those photos were not released by the U.S.

5. #25 ArtilleryShell4, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011

And? That doesnt make it any different. Im not asking specifically for a photo. But maybe the DNA proof.

That wouldnt upset anyone, Would shut the conspiracy theorists up and would make me much happier knowing he is 100% dead.

And if it makes you feel any better

6. They did get DNA.... but how else will they show that other than word of mouth?

Al-Qaeda and his own family also confirmed he was killed. His daughter was an eye witness and his wife. They both confirmed he was dead.

You will never change a theorists mind anyway... they broken records man. All they gotta say is the photo is fake and they are 100% sure they are right.

But it really doesn't matter what they think... because in democracy... majority rules. So basically their opinions do nothing but get read on forums.

7. Well if someone told you your best friend died, They had pictures and DNA tests to prove it. But when you asked him to see it for proof he said No.

The first thing that would come to your mind is " Hes bullshitting "

8. I read somewhere that if its questioned under the freedom informational act or somthing along the lines then they will have to release the photos although it could take a while.

9. just wait for WikiLeaks

10. Well then the comment is directed at those theorists.

Also I dont think posting those pictures were necessary...

11. It was just to prove a point. Ill take them down.

12. from what ive read DNA test take 5-10 days to correctly match two samples. i find it nearly impossible for the US govt to have their sample matched in a 1/5 of the time.

13. Do you guys beleive them when they say they dropped his body in the middle of the sea?

I think that's 100% bullshit.

14. It's shady, at the very least. I'm not claiming conspiracy, but you have to admit that not everything adds up here.

Also, If they released pictures of everyone else killed in the raid lying in pools of blood with bullet holes in there heads, why can't they release Osama's?

15. Al-Qaeda confirmed his death.

He's dead. Let it go. No conspiracy.

16. Simply because the pakistainis took those photos after the Seals had left. You know the same ones that reported his daughter has seen Osama killed. :rolleyes: :smoke:

17. Can you provide a source for this?

I just googled it, which I assume you did too, and people say 5-10 days in a criminal case.

That means some guy bags the evidence, it sits on a desk for 3 days, a scientist finally puts in into the machine, runs the test, takes another few days to finish the paperwork and gives the information to the attorney.

You should find out how long the actual process takes. I bet it's a lot less than 5 days.

18. yah i'll post links,

but you agree this is a criminal case and the testing doesnt speed up depending on the type of case, whether its paternity or criminal..right? the companies that do have DNA testing arent going to rush anything. they have reputation on the line.

the USA claims that his testing was done in Afghanistan....
    Osama Bin Laden's body 'identified by sister's brain' - Telegraph

It typically takes about 3 -10 working days to complete the testing.
    DNA Paternity Testing Frequently Asked Questions Provided by Genetic Profiles Laboratory

We guarantee to have the results ready in 5 working days from receipt of samples. A shorter turnaround time of 3 working days or less can be arranged for an additional charge (see DNA Testing Catalog).
    Paternity Test Results, DNA Testing Process, Home DNA Tests & More: FAQ

New York City's DNA lab has done such speedy tests for very rare high-priority cases, said Robert Shaler, director of the department of forensic biology in the office of the city's chief medical examiner.Saddam's DNA Test a Fast Job

So Saddams DNA testing took 24 hrs.. if you want to believe it was even taken, and it was speedily tested in NYC, where all equipment was available.

Now tell me how the US govt could conduct the same DNA test, in Afghanistan of all places, likely without the same equipment, and they did it in less than 12 hours? i smell bullshit

19. You greatly under-estimate the resources of the US military. Hell we have complete Hospitals mothballed with a few curators to rotate the perishable items. Some are triage units and most have DNA sampling/test labs. After all we do like to know who is in that body bag. :rolleyes::smoke:

20. This doesn't surprise me in the least bit. Oh well if people being sheep makes them sleep at night.