Obama supports UN global gun ban less than 24 hours after reelection

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Im honestly not informed enough to speak one way or the other, nor do I care enough to research and shit or go with this conspiracy or that, but It wouldnt suprise me if that was just a front for getting the legislation passed....

2. Not listing hardware, very smart.

If you’re still around bragg you’re not too terribly far from my location

My one biggest complaint about life in the steam plant of a Naval vessel was the lack of small arms training. Imagine my surprise when I discovered I could outshoot half the MAs on board the old ship—but I can always use lessons for those who were actually trained, especially in long arms.

Range day anyone? Just bring in the legal stuff.

3. So I have less of a right to defend myself, my family and my property than humans did in 1788?

Is free speech and a right to due process also over rated for their age?

What about slavery? HEY that was 1865....let's give it another shot...the values of 1865 don't exactly reflect the reality of today.

Didn't think very far into that argument did you?

Cops are 45 min away bro...at the very best, my guns are the basic tools by which I procure sustenance and defend my life, my home and those of my family should it be necessary.

Who gives anyone the right to come take those tools from me? It is political rape to say I don't have that right b/c some ignorant fuck nugget is scared of said right.

Esp foreign nationals!! HAAAAAAA that will be the fuckin' day.

Just for the record...I'm a democrat, a tree hugging hippie liberal actually, I'm just educated on the subject and don't buy into the "SCARRY FULLY AUTOMATIC ASSAULT REVOLVER!!" buu shit the majority of the left wing morons do.

Ahh haven't been to fayettnam in a while.

Yea...some folks are just natural shots man, I'm sure there are civilian marksmanship/gun fighting class's offered in the NC/SC area that are just as good if not better than we got in the military. Because a lot of them are taught by experienced ex military/LEO's but those NCO stripes don't hold them to "Teach this standard...by the book" with civilians and the operator can teach them all the lil tricks and cool guy stuff he figured out over the years.

Every day is a range day when you live in the sticks :cool:;)

4. Repost....sorry lol :smoking:

5. Yeah your right bro.

It is completely outdated and stupid, we should give up our guns and ability to defend ourselves from tyrannical governments and dictators. Sounds good to me, this is some ground breaking new age shit your thinking up man.:smoking:

:rolleyes:

6. Uh, don't fire on your own military? Who the hell do you think will be under orders to come take your guns? That's not exactly a task for a merry fucking band of Wal-Mart greeters.

And if your hint with "bootcamp" is any indication, it will be an interesting debate if YOU are the one standing there in uniform, with your new orders to go collect all the guns from your local neighborhood. Go ahead and debate the whole "lawful" component of that order all you want with your new CO and see just how much daylight you're allowed to see per day after that.

Scary times ahead, for those both in uniform and those not. Sure as hell wish we could know more of the big picture here, because I fear this is only the beginning to fuel a civil war.

The biggest fear is wondering if that's exactly what "they" want.

7. jeez, i need to get armed. Not surprised by Obama's support of this in the slightest.

8. Obama to MTV: I won't be pushing gay marriage in second term - National Elections | Examiner.com

9. "No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave. He, who has nothing, and who himself belongs to another, must be defended by him, whose property he is, and needs no arms. But he, who thinks he is his own master, and has what he can call his own, ought to have arms to defend himself, and what he possesses; else he lives precariously, and at discretion."

- James Burgh

10. So they are trying to disarm the people of the WORLD? That just points out someway that there is a new world order coming.

11. I'm just going to point this out.

It's much better to be paranoid than not. It's much better to have guns, than it is to not have them. When the shit hits the fan, the "paranoid maniacs" will be the ones prepared for when the Government comes to take away your guns, along with all of your rights that you say they can't take away.

12. Alright man do whatever you want, but the powers that be want us to fight other Americans so UN troops can swoop in and save the day, they want civil war, and us to be weak so we beg the UN to come in and help s rebuild and protect us from all the crazy rednecks with guns b/c the civilians with the guns will be looked at as terrorists, not the ones in uniform. and also ill be in the AF so i doubt ill be the one that gets to do that.

The biggest thing here is reaching out to those in the army, nat'l guard and marines. the ones who would most likely have to do this dirty work. If you know anyone who is active duty talk to them about this, ask them about the oath they took, ask if they will protect the constitution and not follow unconstitutional orders. Shit could get intense when the dollar starts dying.

But if your still at home when they come to take your guns itll be too late anyway, do you really think shooting at soldiers is gonna get you anywhere other than a flashbang to your face and 30 pces of hot lead to your chest and face, then you sir are sadly mistake. Our military is good at what they do. They have been breaching doors in a foreign country for ten years now, what makes you think you have a better chance than those sand negroes out in the hills of Afghanistan?:smoking:

13. What ever is happening in your local community is being pushed in practically every community throughout the entire world. Gun ban, smoking ban, food ban, vitamin ban and so on.

That's what Agenda 21 is all about. A continuity of agenda is formed so that the people of the whole world can be bound together like a bunch of sticks.

[​IMG]

14. Still waiting to hear how the right to free speech/press/religion, due process and all the other things the constitution supposedly grantee's is also null and void because "the values of 1788 don't exactly reflect the reality of today."