Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Obama Strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KushAndChips, Jan 19, 2013.

1. I'm not a big Obama supporter but I sure as hell support that nug

2. Obama>Romney.

But looks like some beautiful nug.

3. Seriously nice nug, looks like it's been left out in the snow.

4. Effects: Top Notch, clean! Nice and Smooth, full-body warmth that hits immediately but with a mellow impact; no paranoia here. It is almost transcendental. This unique bud is for the modern musician. It has you blasted with creativity and makes you want to play any instrument that is close at hand. I took a good few hits, and spent hours playing my guitar.

That's some Obama OG Kush to rival it.

5. Lol it would be purple. Def some dank shit tho.

6. :smoking: Sure is!

7. Heard that this is a bit more available now. Not for the everyone however...

8. Not even 1% CBD?

Looks like dank nugs, you think Obama already has joints rolled of this?

9. Only ~15% too. I know, that is pretty high, but nothing groundbreaking.

10. probably not since he believes weed smokers should be thrown in jail..

mendo purp x bubba sounds like a nice cross OP

11. Does not necessarily mean he doesn't partake in the herb. Hes a puppet on strings after all, thats gotta be stressfull maybe even cause some chronic back pain lol.

12. Someone needs to see Harold and Kumar go to Guantanamo Bay

13. u know i like everything about obama expect the bs he puts out about herb "we have bigger fish to fry" about recreational legalization. i have 1 fact 8 times more medical dispenisaries have been raided and closed under obamas dea than george bushs. think about that . . .

14. Lets not get all political, this is about a beautiful Obama nug.

15. Obama strain- Promises extreme highs, but never delivers.

16. God damn it, I need a new pair of underpants after seeing that.

17. left out the part- cost Americans over $7 trillion dollars by not balancing our budget, number is growing exponentially not slowing down. off topic sorry :rolleyes:

18. Haha, political bud.