Obama science czar's plan to sterilize population through water supply already happen

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by weedzilla420, Sep 13, 2009.

1. I live way out in the boonies....well water :hello:

Always thought well water sucks ass, but, I guess I can live with it...

2. maybe you should as well there cowboy..we never said it was obama..or that he is even aware of it..but his science appointment..

geez..read shit before you post your uninformed opinion

3. How is it ridiculous? The evidence is all there....you're just blinded by the mainstream media's refusal to report on it

The lies have to stop sometime..."Santa" has been stealing cookies and milk from us for decades in an effort to fund his Christian agenda

4. because you came into this thread..and not even commenting on the actual thread..you comment on bliss and i's personal character for no apparent reason other than you despise my views and concepts..

i dont go around insulting you and thing that you say that i might find rediculous..but im not going to come down to your level

you wanna engage in debate? im down for that..but keep me personally and her out of this

there just is no reason to it..if you dont like what i have to say..put me on your goddamn ignore list..you never have to see my ''crazy'' rants ever again..

in fact..i hope you do..im tired of seeing your comments on what i post on

also..you pretty much broke three rules in this fucking post..inflammatory posts, namecalling, and irrelevant posting..

5. Okay, Dwight Schrute

6. I have a well so my water is safe, but i dont even drink water i drink juice or Gatorade :)

7. what the fuck is your problem..ive only reported 3 posts in my 4 years here..but this my fourth..

your just being completely rude..for no fucking reason

8. Why don't all of you theorists actually get together and do something about it? Get a GC tin-foil-hat group started and try and get legistlation passed to stop it. It would be a step up from bitching about it and quoting Alex Jones.

9. the american people have no power..we have merely our voices and our choice to resist..

do you think im not searching like a madman to find, lets say a group, to resist in the way I see fit..

legislation wont change shit..all i can possibily do is voice my findings and resist any attempts to demean my freedoms..

do you honestly think our senators and reps give a shit about what their constincency actually thinks or feels??

fuck no..how can that possibily help, all it would do is waste paper and money to buy stamps..i might get a pregenerated letter from him, telling me he is working hard, and that my voice matters

wake up..i am following the only path that i can see, a viable one at the very least..

in the three main forms of resistance, civil movement, military engagement, and violent attrition..we are in the stage of civil movment and revolution..if the people gain back power, because of everyone standing up and saying NO MORE, then the criminals in our government (not all people in the government are aware or apart of criminal activity that is taking place, which hopefully should be ovious to anyone, no matter what ur stance is) will be prosecuted, jailed, and laws that they enacted would be changed and rectified as the people see fit..

it most likely will reach the point of violent guirella warefare (which will of course those people will be called terrorists and the like..but in actuality it will be patriots and haters of tyranny) and probably will escelate to massive military engagements, which will change the face of the planet forever

we need to remove these thugs and power hungry jackals now, before blood is spilt..

cuz as angry and hateful i am of them, i couldnt reduce myself to blowing shit up..but i guarantee their are more pissed off people who are definitely willing to do such things..

we need truth, and we need justice, before everything turns to worse shit than we are in now

we CAN fix this

10. The new world order is no conspiracy, this is its just one more part of a global agenda, no quoting from alex jones here, it's just the truth we live in.

Best bets are to toss your televisions and to live outside of the media controlled world we see from our living rooms and find out whats really going on. This will become increasingly common between people waking up to this. Love is the answer guys, to not get caught up in their designed mess would be preferable to all. Free your mind from their web, free yourself. Happy toking.

11. If sodium fluoride, a fucking poison, is already in the water supply then I don't find it hard to believe at all that this is true.

12. it seems anytime anybody makes a post detailing information that goes against that of the establishment, there is inevitably some "tin-foil hat" reference. this has got to stop for fucks sakes.

the "tin-foil hat" concept developed in the 60's or 70's. people who were schitzofrinic and had hallucinations believed that extra terrestrials were reading/controlling their thoughts and that by wearing a hat made of tin foil it would block the et's ability to do so.

so please, someone tell me, what in the flying fuck does that has to do with what i posted. no one can refute that science czar holdren wrote in his 1977 book, ecoscience, that he supported adding chemicals to municipal drinking supplies to sterilize the population against their will/consent. (don't really see how a tin foil hat reference applies here)

we already know for an absolute fact that they are adding sodium fluoride to the water supply. this is not debated. the government openly admits this. and it has been irrefutably proven sodium fluoride has zero link to oral health and is in fact a POISON. but i guess that's just some hair-brained conspiracy theory that requires the use of a tin foil hat because preventing aliens reading/controlling your thoughts somehow fits into this.

it's seems as if the gullible sheep that sit and vegetate like mindless drones in front of their idiot boxes form their whole conceptualization of reality based on what comes out of the corporate owned and controlled tv. they believe everything it tells them hook, line, and sinker.

and they actually think they can refute/discredit irrefutable facts by throwing out the classic, "tin foil hat" reference w/ nothing else to back up their case.

13. Actually, it was refuted way back on page one

DESCRIPTION MISREPRESENTED AS ENDORSEMENT

And frankly, it's a conclusion anyone could draw if they were inclined to use common sense

14. There is a difference between being open-minded and gullible to ridiculous conspiracy theories. I remember when I was in high school I was deeply interested by conspiracy theories for about 2 years, the longer I was involved with chats and message boards the more I realized this is just a bunch of bored and/or angry people with an agenda to either stir the pot or simply make certain people they don't like look bad. Then you have your genuine crazies that will say anything their demented brains can come up with just for the hell of it.

Supporting weed has NOTHING to do with conspiracy theories, nor is it something that should lead us to support those that spread lies and misinformation. In fact, that very idea contradicts what I stand for and I believe in...it also presents us as having no credibility whatsoever because we can't be taken seriously.

15. See kids, this is why you shouldn't listen to your government and start taking steroids.. Get ripped AND get laid!