Obama science czar's plan to sterilize population through water supply already happen

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by weedzilla420, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Well, since these same ideas have already been regurgitated AD NAUSEUM on this site my open-mindedness has therefore dwindled.

Negligent would make threads about this almost bi-monthly. Use the search button.

Also, all conspiracy theory threads have been re-directed to PANDORA's.

2. i kno..i posted in them..

but still..you reduce yourself to mud slinging? come on rum..you are BETTER than that..

and since when is this a theory..theory is a conjecture based on observations..this is citable evidence of something..quite different from a theory

3. Melkor, instead of bitching about the conspiracies, go expose them on a grander scale.

I've never seen the point in conspiracy theorists theorizing together.

4. oh we do..

how could we expose this on a grander scale? dont you think that been attempted?

you think we catch flak on a pot forum? try talking to normal run of the mill folks about this and you are certifiable..

it messed up but true..people choose to live in ignorance, because its easier and much more blissful..

who would want to think that their governments want them dead, for the sake of the future of our planet..

people just want their bic macs and enjoy their beers and football..no one wants to know about genetically altered foods, and shit being PUMPED into the water supply

5. Don't talk, actions speak louder than words.

6. yea thanks for the fortune cookie wisdom..

all im saying is..follow the rules here..namecalling is not allowed..

im not one to bitch at all about shit on the board..but damn..im getting so tired of being called an idiot, tinfoil wearer, lunatic, crazy cook, paranoid freak on this site..

sure..its free speech..but shit..should i start name calling you because i dont like things about you?

and clever retort..you inspire such fierce debates

7. #27 Agalloch, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009
    I don't think Rum was insulting anybody, and I don't think you were insulted.

This isn't the correct forum to be discussing conspiracy theories in anyway.

8. #28 Penelope420, Sep 13, 2009
    If you only want to talk about conspiracies with people who agree with you, there are forums for that.

Otherwise, when you post inflammatory stuff on the internet, there will be people who disagree with you. You can't really make claims of mass genocide, and then whine about hurt feelings when people call bullshit.

I'm not calling you personally an idiot, but the IDEA that Obama is trying to sterilize the population through our water supply IS idiotic, paranoid and crazy.

That's just my opinion.

9. Hmmm something we agree on, would +rep if I could. :wave:

10. What's sad is the fact that 99% of people are tricked into a false reality in which they are walking zombie with no critical thinking skills.

Truth be told, the elite always have plotted to harm or reduce the masses. Depopulation FTW

11. point taken..though i want to inform people of what is happening..

however, i expect and hope for actual disagreements..but people on this site alot of times, will reduce to name calling all the time..and i wasnt getting upset that someone disagreed with me..the same guys have disagreed with me before..

but people..not them..alot of times will send me very insulting PM's and neg rep messages and even cut me down personally in threads..insult my words all you want, dissect it and determine a properly structured arguement..

but its only people who dont understand what healthy political debates are who say..oh your a delusional freak for thinking that people with power dont look down on the masses and wanna get rid of alot of them..i will debate and argue all day with someone if they want, as long as they dont insult my character for my beliefs im fine..and what is wrong for not wanting people to insult you penelope??

and the plan has been around since before obama..i doubt he is even aware of it..im a staunch believer that he is a puppet to his special interest groups and lobbyist appointments

12. Here is a way to test your theory Melkor. Drink water from the tap for a week, then go fuck a girl multiple times without protection. If she gets preggers, you lose. :smoking:

13. no it wouldnt prove shit..thats not even a properly set up expiriment...did you pay attention in science class???

and i seriously doubt it would only take a week..there are only minute amounts in the water, else people would seriously notice..you have to put in small amounts to slowly poison the public..

for example..in china..wives would poison their husbands soup..by putting one hair at a time in their husbands soup..over months and years eventually the hair would accumulate since our stomachs dont digest it..and they died..and no one figured it out

14. i was thinking the same thing
    but for the people who actually trust our government
    ehemmm VVV

if you dont like them
    then stay out of it
    its not that hard to press the back button
    located at the top left hand of the internet explorer/firefox window

ill glady volunteer melkor

15. yes..how very true bliss :D

im glad you volunteered baby..considering we already have tried this expiriment and your not preggers..

so allogoth..you lose dude

16. That's good, could you guys imagine that kid?

"The tooth fairy is an invention of the shadow government, designed to make kids want money"

17. not saying everything is a conspiracy
    but its good to be skeptical of things
    shit even the founding fathers didnt trust the government why do you think they invented the system of checks and balances
    i dont know about you people but i was taught to ask questions
    ALWAYS ask questions
    some of you guys are completely over exaggerating our skepticism

18. #38 Shazbuckle, Sep 13, 2009
    rofl, I can't believe you guys believe this bollox.

Seriously like...how stupid can you get?

"Global sperm counts have dropped by a third since 1989 and by half in the past 50 years."

if this were true then surely someone must have been "steralysing" the nation since 1959 and 1989. Which obviously was not obama.

You guys need to learn critical thinking.

19. Damn, that's fucked up as hell. I like your quote "as if sodium fluoride isn't enough." I would imagine that this new ingredient will be toxic and unhelpful like fluoride.

EDIT: Sorry if this whole comment is completely off, I just skimmed through the paragraph quickly.

20. you know what man..that is just fucking rediculous..you dont know either of us..dont insult her