Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Obama Orders Pay Raise for Federal Workers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by HighMountainSkier, Dec 29, 2012.

1. #1 HighMountainSkier, Dec 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2012
    Obama Orders Pay Raise for Biden, Members of Congress, Federal Workers

Obama Orders Pay Raise for Biden, Members of Congress, Federal Workers | The Weekly Standard

[​IMG]

2. Is this the change you hoped for?

3. 239,000 to sit on his ass. Bidens got it made.

4. Since this also includes a pay raise for all uniformed service members and foreign service workers, then yes, I approve.

5. Congress needs a pay cut. They have surely earned it. First they fuck us then go on vacation instead of fixing the problem that they created. Worst president ever.

6. Dude there are millions of federal workers, so Joe Biden gets a bit of a pay raise so do millions of hard working Americans who will pay back into the economy with their new disposable income...

7. [quote name='"viper11smith"']Dude there are millions of federal workers, so Joe Biden gets a bit of a pay raise so do millions of hard working Americans who will pay back into the economy with their new disposable income...[/quote]

Did you ever think that he could have made his executive order so that congress and the vise president didnt get a pay raise considering they haven't done their job. All I have been seeing on the news is how they need to strike a deal to keep us from going over the cliff. Then what does he do? Give them more money as if they deserve anything more than minimum wage.

8. every federal worker needs to be fired and told get a real fucking job. same with all politicians.

9. [quote name='"viper11smith"']Dude there are millions of federal workers, so Joe Biden gets a bit of a pay raise so do millions of hard working Americans who will pay back into the economy with their new disposable income...[/quote]

But federal workers and jobs arent productive so in the long run they are a major drain on the economy.

(thanks to Running for enlightening me on this tidbit)

10. i dont even pay taxes so eh

11. That's rhetoric, show me stats. Plenty of public administrative agencies are incredibly productive.

12. He could have and should have but no way if he gonna leave the good ol boys club out. That would be political suicide. Hes so corrupt that he better keep congress well greased our they could throw him under the bus. Who do you think he is? Ron paul? Obama will never take a stand against the beast, hes part of it.

13. We are on the edge of a fiscal disaster and the knucklehead in chief is giving everyone a raise....how fucking stupid.

14. No, actually they produce NOTHING. They are, for the most part, a burden on the private sector, where EVERYTHING is produced.

15. Don't look now, but there's an IRS agent standin right behind you.

16. #16 ionic0420, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2012
    [quote name='"JohnnyWeedSeed"']

He could have and should have but no way if he gonna leave the good ol boys club out. That would be political suicide. Hes so corrupt that he better keep congress well greased our they could throw him under the bus. Who do you think he is? Ron paul? Obama will never take a stand against the beast, hes part of it.[/quote]

Speaking to the choir on that one. I just think its funny how all the media was talking about how they can make a deal and it doesn't look good. Then I read he gave everybody a pay raise and now all the papers say that it looks really optimistic lol.

I guess we know what they were really discussing now

17. #17 Bajhshot, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2012
    [quote name='"viper11smith"']

That's rhetoric, show me stats. Plenty of public administrative agencies are incredibly productive.[/quote]

Actually, Im not going to do that.

Its always the same tired arguements. I really dont care if you think its rhetoric.

Edited for niceness.

18. Many more " executive order's" and Obamagamba will be propelled to the rank of Dictator. To hell with him. He disregards the senate and the congress as if they mean nothing. He sure the hell is a slick speaker . The toilet paper he uses probably has the constitution printed on it.

19. Rabble rabble!

20. Semantics. Efficient then.