Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Obama OG Kush

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by grizzly22, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Does anyone know where I can find some obama seeds? Ive looked everywhere and nothing! I live in Eugene OR hit me up if your close id be down to purchase cuttings.

2. Crazy name never heard of it

3. Obama seeds? They name it after political figures now....

4. I've had some from a local dispensary...it was pretty good. i wouldn't buy it again only because it was $55 for an eighth. I could get a quarter of the same quality from the same dispensary for the same price.

5. Yeah check it out, do some research. This shit is un-real! its 23%THC level with a huge yield and dense as hell to! A guy here in Eugene, OR has the strain and wont give anyone cuttings or say where he got it from, he's got the whole market locked. Its out there I just dont know where?

6. Us "real stoners" look for high CBD
    [quote name='"http://ukcia.org/wordpress/?p=50"']If THC is linked to psychotic type episodes, CBD has anti psychotic properties. If THC is thought to cause panic attacks, CBD calms those impulses. Put in terms the Daily Mail could understand, if THC is “bad”, CBD is “good”.[/quote]
    Unfortunately for you, CBD has been literally bred out that's why old school stoners complain that the weed isn't what it used to be.

Obviously the term potency is also a lie, because no plant is 20% THC, you can clearly see most of it is plant matter.

Everytime someone invents a new name to sell their shit
    [​IMG]

Sorry to be so negative bros but since I stopped growing and started smoking all that medical shit I've been having panic attacks n shit

7. CPA/Nuggetry sells it so idk if you could get seeds but its worth a try

8. Pretty much nothing in that above post is accurate.

9. From the man himself...

10. You're retarded, there are many many strains with high CBD content and low THC, especially in dispensaries. CBD offers a lot of pain relief and minimal psychedelic effects, unlike THC. Also I have had many many strains over 20% THC, real dank is at least 21%+ and the most THC I personally had on a strain was some Gentlemen Jack from barnies greenery in fontana california, tested at 23.2% at SC labs in san francisco.

11. Lol you have no idea how a GC/MS test works do you, because it will tell you the EXACT percentage of what is in something...

Full Spectrum Labs here in Co does a LOT of canna testing, and ive seen lots of strains come out of there with 20+%, its very possible... also, you are forgetting that the resin glands coat the entire surface of a thin very low mass/ density (not nug density, i mean over all the plant isnt very dense) plant, while the glands are dense...... 100% of it includes its entire mass.... and a dry nug, doesnt weigh much in terms of plant matter if its heavily coated in trichs....

12. But you can clearly see with your own eyes that it mostly consists of plant matter and not 1/5 psychoactive drugs like you keep implying.

You Americans just keep making up fancy ways to sell your shit.

13. 1/5th of its volume maybe... but the % pertains to its mass... again ,the resin glands are much more dense than plant material... its an oil vs a cellulose shell with no water in it..... and some chlorophyll....

If you think you can argue against a GCMS test though, be my guest... you are FLAT OUT wrong though.... science has you trumped here

14. I don't feel trumped at all bro

15. lol that article STILL points out what i said, volume is not mass. But it then goes on to say something which is proven incorrect... if its GCMS says its 21% thc... 21% of its weight, its mass under earths gravity, is created by THC.... but thats why density plays a roll

A GCMS test will tell you the mass percentage of all parts of the product put into it, again i will say, science trumps you

1 cubic inch of plant material, weighs, probably less than 50% of that of 1 cubic inch of resin from a plant.... you have to keep that in mind... a gram of hash oil.... much smaller than a gram of weed, however... when you compare the 2, a gram of hash oil can easily take up 20% the space a gram of weed would.... most likely more.... because its not all thc....

but still a GCMS test wont lie..... and, im also not saying ALL weed falls into this pattern

but look....

[​IMG]

every little bit of that nugget that is plant matter.... is also covered in resin... which as ive pointed out.. is much more dense.... and, im still pointing out, those %'s are mass... not amount of space.... sure, the nug isnt 25% resin, but it doesnt have to be for 25% of its mass to be resin....

Im agreeing with you, its not 25% spacial, but in its MASS it is... lol GCMS man... Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry

16. I gotta agree with SIRSOG he is completely accurate. Check out ANY lab's reviews and you will see that everything he is saying is correct! Sounds like your just a little sour twards americans, sounds like a personal problem to me.

17. Thank you everyone for the info. especially Sirsog for the info about the strain mainly being in California w the link to that labs review. I REALLY want to start growing this strain. I found a guy up here in Oregon not far from me, Portland area. That has this strain and might be willing to sell me some cuttings. I REALLY hope that works out... But thank you all VERY much for the feedback. And as for the other dude that just gets on here to argue with other people, there is an opening on next weeks Oprah show. Maybe you'll have better luck with you in accurate info there. Thanks guys.

18. Portland, OR is rampant with this stuff. It's a very solid indica! Usually a dark geen with purple tips to full purple coloration depending on temp. Very heavy body stone! Good fo your late night smoke or a good mid day nap

19. soooo.... does this strain make you grow anti-gravity strings from your arms ?