Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Obama Kush!

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by beefcake, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Bouts to smoke some obama kush that i scored from a humboldt club

2. Recreational use.

3. Obama Kush: Pretends to be something different but is the same as all the other Kush...just like the President pretends to be a new type of politician when he (and his cabinet) is same old same old.

4. i got this in my garden in oregon. i got it from Oregon green free earlier this month. This is the strain description I got today when I asked another member about it,

"Ah yes! Ive heard a lot of this strain-I'll break it down: An African strain, Very popular in the beginning, altho not widely known before that, lots of promise, I was told it would be different than other current Kush's, but I'm beginning to see it is exactly the same as all the rest before it. I was told it could do many things, only to be let down so far. All it seems to want to do is waste my nutes on things i dont want it to and not really give me anything to show for it. It keeps saying it will put out, but so far no dice. But Im going to go out on a limb and say keep it, apparently its not time for a change yet.But it could be coming, so i will keep my hopes up. Good luck !"

i thought it was funny. wasn't sure if he was talking about the president or the strain.

5. pics or GFTO

6. i'd be very interested in trying some of history, please send me some at,
    1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
    Washington, DC 20500
    (202) 456-1111

7. Nicee :D i wish ii had some, i doubt they have it in canada

8. both dude he was talking about both... the strain modeld after the prez

9. Obama= NWO puppet

10. haha lmao nice picture. NWO...:rolleyes: