Obama keeps Journalist who exposes his lies in jail.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SmokinP, Mar 26, 2012.

1. The dangers of reporting the 'war on terror' - Listening Post - Al Jazeera English

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5115mg0pBU]Listening Post - The dangers of reporting the 'war on terror' - YouTube[/ame]

Dare to speak out and report on the NeoCon Obama's killing of women and children and get put away behind bars and out of sight...

"Change" my bollox...:mad:

2. Its a criminals world today.

3. That was in incredible interview with that American journalist.. well spoken and very thorough in his explanations. Another example of this administration stopping at nothing for the truth to be kept secret, very sad to see coming from someone who promised change and transparency. 95% of Americans know nothing about this because as the American journalist said, every single major news outlet has failed to report on this subject. Coincidence? i think not..

4. When will grasscity stop thinking our govt plays by any moral rules?

Our govt does not play fair, no govt does.

You wanna make it better? Political science

5. #5 NasaJoe, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    I think most who regularly post in the politics section understand that our government lacks a moral compass in many of its policies.. The problem is that people like Obama parade around all day on his high horse promising transparency, which gets him a ton of votes.. and hes anything but transparent.. If people understood how dishonest this administration was they wouldn't be so supportive.