Obama is sooo full of shit -.-

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DkN_Haze, Jun 18, 2009.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVFdAJRVm94&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - He's Barack Obama[/ame]

2. To the people who hating on Obama, Are you really going to be mad for the next four or more years? Come on now dont be a sore loser. Would you really of wanted john mccain and that retarted dumbass Sarah Palin as VP? Have you seen her incoherent interviews on YouTube? Im so happy Of what David Letterman said about her.

If john mccain died, you would really want a that dumb ass bitch sarah palin as your president? If you do then somthing isnt right, your either from Alaska and liked her retarded ass interviews and debates that made no sense.
    Even though Obama wasnt no millitary veteran, At least Obamas from Harvard.

Im pretty sure Every single President out there said some bullshit he was going to do in his campaign and then didnt do it when he was president.

3. Yeah, we have to stop hating on all the presidents and start hating on the higher powers that are pulling the strings..
    like eisenhower said, beware of the military industrial complex.

4. Umm....Maybe because your not in this country you only get your info from biased liberal propaganda websites, but Obama's a pretty incoherent asshole too,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxxxGUeZtno"]Here's Obama with no teleprompter:[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAB1wAXdBZ0&NR=1"]Heres a picture of his teleprompter:[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udParB8uo4M&feature=related"]Heres Obama when the teleprompter fails:[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hZtW_q_6Ug"]Now lets check out Joe "i cant shut my fuckin mouth" biden:[/ame]

5. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Ok... Will the Special Ed. teacher who left their laptop on the shortbus come the office to pick it up. One of the students has been using it....

6. Geo. W Bush graduated from Harvard too. Along with 6 other presidents besides Obama.

And so did Ted Kosinski....The Unibomber.

The point is?

7. #127 Annonymous, Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2009
    I'm not sure where people stand, the ones who voted for Barrack Obama because he is black and not Sarah Palin because she is a woman.

Obviously Obama was the best choice, he has been able to sell you into slavery without you even regreting it.

I think the corperations chose wisely.

Oh man, Joe is priceless, good vids haha.

8. LOL, a sig worthy quote.

9. i hate how people say oh oh dont hate on obama hes better than mccain and palin. ok how does that make him a good president for the people? Saddam was a better leader than Joseph Stalin that doesnt mean we should all vote for Saddam to be our president if he were still alive... People need to realize our problem with having a disliked president who doesnt follow his word EVERY single term since like 200 years ago is not with the candidate himself.. its with the parties. all the democrats say they vote democrat cause they like it more than republican and all the republicans say the opposite. Nobody realizes that both these parties are basically the same and they both suck and we need to try something else for a REAL CHANGE. a two-party system is only one more than a one-party system, which would be a dictatorship basically. The democratic presidents have NEVER been what we thought they would be, and the republican presidents have also sucked, so instead of voting for a new democrat or a new republican how bout a new party? or how bout not let some party tell you how to vote? oh and if you voted obama cause hes black then your a rascist, and if you did or did not vote for mccain palin because of a female being VP then your sexist.

RON PAUL 2012 for real change.

10. Obama is practically a godsent, figures your all too brainwashed to realize it. You need to stop questioning his authority so much and just let him do his thing. Go find a hobby or something, have faith, keep hope, change IS here.

11. Is Ron Paul leaving the Republican Party? Do you know something we don't know?

Or are you just unaware that Ron Paul quit the third party he was in when he ran for President, so he could get to suck on the Republican Fundraising Weinermobile?

Ron Paul is not a third party, not even a third party candidate, just a Republican, under the Republican party bosses.

Get used to it. He has.;)

The Republicans treat him so well, they may not even shut off his microphone in 2012.

As for Obama, here's words from the real GC.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qb6xY4d4WY"]YouTube - George Carlin - Cheer (Rat Shit Bat Shit)[/ame]

12. Hmmm.....George Orwell, call your office.....

Never, Ever cease to question authority!:mad:

13. When has a third party ever been elected into Presidency, of course he is going to run under a ticket where he is guarnteed to be on each ballot in the states. If you run under a third party, you have to get a percentage of votes before you are even on their ballot.

14. ya what you said plus the fact is hes different than ALL the other republican candidates. Republican biased newstations actually try to keep ron paul out of the mainstream because they don't like him.. thats when you know you got someone good cause they obviously think enough people will like him if given a chance in the mainstream that hes a threat.

and what i was saying about obama ill agree hes most likely better than our previous presidents and definately better than mccain/palin i just dont think hes really change at all. AND NEVER stop questioning authority. if they're right and doing good than when you question you'll find that out, but if they have some control over you and you also give government like 20% of your money so you should always be questioning in case they arent doing things right or arent doing things for the people (which is a lot of the time..) .. just think like hitler.. he seemed like a godsend for germany and got them out of their depression, and look at what he ended up doing because not enough people questioned his authority.

15. Guys, you do know almost every presidental election is basically choosing between a handful of shit and a handful of shit, don't you? It's choosing the lesser of the two evils, and I'd much rather take a teleprompter (which most people use, actually) over someone who insists the Earth is 6,000 years old and that Dinosaurs lived with man, and that she can see Alaska from her house ANY closer to the whitehouse than she already was. But, that's just me.

16. I couldn't have said it better myself. They're all crooked. Change has come. WTF, is he/she kidding.

17. CHANGEISGONNACOME and its not in the 2 party system, hint hint