Obama is sooo full of shit -.-

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DkN_Haze, Jun 18, 2009.

1. All I am going to say is I didn't vote for him.

2. Bump. Agree.

3. LOL!
    That is funny...

4. y dnt yall realize that the gov't dnt give a shit about what you want. they only promise u stuff to get the vote.

ima keep it real I only voted 4 obama because he was black. didn't give a damn what he was preaching about.

u had 8 yrs of bush
    u cnt withstand 4yrs of obama

5. Well I hope having a black guy in office because of skin color is worth our nation going down the shitter.

Its sad that the black community doesn't realize they were exploited by the democrats to get their votes.

No offense, but African-Americans always want to complain about racism, when they elected a man to the most powerful office in the world, just because his skin is dark.

Hypocrites if you ask me.

6. I actually dropped a few IQ points just reading this stupid post.

You actually admit voting for someone solely because of the color of their skin?

What makes you any less of a bigoted, narrow minded, dim witted racist than the person who voted against him solely because of skin color?

You're what's wrong with America and idiots such as your self make a very good argument for requiring a test of basic knowledge before you are allowed to vote.

You are a career politicians wet dream, Another ignorant American with his head up his ass.

Oh and learn to spell.

DISCLAIMER: Yes I'm fully aware that this borders on disrespect, but i contend that anyone that would make a statement such as SaddamKushein does not deserve my respect.

7. dude obama is fucken up, people

anyone that disagrees must have his dick so deep in their mouth they cant think straight

8. You sound like a rush l. type of person......Give Obama a chance..

9. Heres my take on it......Obama has been in office about 6 mths....I can tell you one thing,sometimes it takes years to finish a divorce.What Mr. W has done in 8 years will probably take a life time to repair.Stop and think for a minute,what have you gained by W?For me middle class,hardly anything but a good fixed interest rate.My daughters 14 and 17,if they don't have a chance for college they are doomed as we speak.Worst yet 2009 college grads good luck!We have a war that was initiated by W.We have outsourced just about everything that could be outsourced.Our banks have failed,our auto industry is failing as we speak. Our foreign policy is what it is.....SHIT...So stop and think for a minute,has Obama failed at anything yet?And also was any of this turmoil happening when Clinton was in office,HIGH GAS PRICES...........

10. You asked what was absurd about Ron Paul's views on Abortion, and presented the argument that...

Okay, I don't either, but what I explicitly said:

Do you believe something batshit insane like the soul enters the zygote at conception and that a women is forced to give birth to a child once it has begun developing in their body? That is not your right to impose on a woman.

11. Obama is doing the same thing as BUSH is doing and JOhn Mcain would be doing the same thing as Barack Obama. Can't you ppl see waht is going on here? This is facism and Tryanny that is happening right now. Were being sold out.

12. RON PAUL 2012. seriously when i found out about ron paul and what he stands for and against it gave me one last hope in our system to maybe get things running more for the people.

13. i didnt read thru the whole thread and i dont really consider myself an obama supporter...

but in SD when I came here my freshman year (under Bush) EVERY club was raided and shutdown

now under Obama, supreme court denied SD county's case and now we got clubs popping up everywhere :)

maybe its just coincidence, but i'm enjoying it!

14. I caucused for Ron Paul (just your average college libertarian here) but voted for Obama.

Also, to the people who criticize those who voted for Obama based on the color of his skin (allegations of racism) - I would say that voting for Obama because of skin color would be racist if it didn't show to every other country in the world that we have respect for brown people (a concern among some of those who criticize our foreign policy in the Middle East and Africa). As there's a practical advantage in electing a minority official, I don't feel right calling it racist.

15. John McCain would not have had the political power to do anything. For one the Dem's control both house, and as i said before the election if McCain won the powers would be balanced, instead of Obama receiving Carte Blanche treatment on his flawed policies. Also unlike Obama his supporters couldn't play the race card and accuse all of his detractors as racist.

16. Second stupidest post in this thread....... So its OK to vote a man into the most powerful office in the land, based solely on the color of his skin just so the world knows we respect brown people?

That's like hanging out with a black guy just so people can see your not racist. "Yea, i have black friends".....Pathetic.

You ever hear of the term, Token ******? According to your philosophy that's what Obama is.

17. I feel a little sold out even before obama took office, if you want to look at it that way. dems had "control" then, and what happened? same now as obama is now, but well, more explosive. obama is spending out OUR wahzoo. to be friendly about it.

18. Dems did not controll both houses before the election.

19. Sorry just a little high. I meant that even though they controlled the legislative branches, they did not control the executive branch. That's a balance in power. Now they have total control. And if Obama gets a chance to stack the deck on the Supreme Court they will control all three branches, not a good thing.