Obama is sooo full of shit -.-

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DkN_Haze, Jun 18, 2009.

1. now politics aren't really my forte, but all this red vs. blue shit is going to lead to a civil war, and hate on both sides. what about the red, white, and blue? that's what we should really be focused on.

2. Hooray for trying to make me look like a retard in a confusing way...Yes I know he was a senator, I happen to live in Illinois. I really don't understand where your insult is coming from. Are you saying he flip flopped on issues for his Senate career too?? I'm lost here :confused:
    This thread really makes me cry...So much hate for a marijuana forum

3. #43 420Hazo, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2009
    No, she's not a retard, dont go on calling her that. She voiced her opinion, and i argued back with my own opinion. Sure i argue that she is wrong which i strongly back my own opinion and completly disagree with her, but...shes not a retard for it.

DEBATE TIME.

4. Are you serious?
    Marijuanna is illegal at a federal level. The law in California is in direct opposition to federal law. An International company would NEVER get involved in a technically illegal market. And, I never said anything about crime; saying legalizing would reduce crime rates is only logical, it's the "If you outlaw guns, only outlaws would have them" kind of deal.

5. #45 ArgoSG, Jun 18, 2009
    All I need from a candidate are four things:

1)The position that everyone has complete and total ownership of their body, what they do to it, what they want to think, what they want to say, and what they put it in it.

2) At least a feeling that their policy on education and health care is going in the right direction, or has the potential to go in the right direction.

3) Open rejection of anything and everything supernatural.

4) Cannot behave like an actor, like every other politician. Ron Paul's discourse is the most similar to this, but I will never vote for Ron Paul because he holds absurd positions on other issues such as abortion and panders for the vote instead of being completely intellectually honest. None of these politicians are religious. They lie and act in order to get the vote, because it's impossible not to. Do you think Obama believes Jesus can hear his prayers after graduating from Harvard? Don't be fucking absurd.

That's all. I don't give a shit about anything else. The economy will get fixed we start treating people like human beings. As far as global policy, countries will respect us, countries would react with shock and awe, if we elected someone who was not shy about human rights and wasn't just pandering to -everyone- but siding with -no one-.

If I don't get these 4 qualifiers, I wish you all good luck with America. No hard feelings, but I'm going to contribute to a more free society like the Netherlands or Belgium, as much as I am proud to be in the same country Thomas Jefferson helped build, I won't sit here like a bitch if the political circumstances are a load of horse shit.

6. A civil war would result in a swift and disastrous loss for the liberals because of one thing:

[​IMG]

Rednecks, gotta love em

7. hahahahahahahaha that is a hilarious pic

8. i second that.

9. 3rd....motion to pass?

10. what if all rednecks had taht weapon.....

weapons of mass destruction in the south?! OH NO Lol

11. oh shit, quick, let's invade. NOW!

12. run forest runnnnnnnnnn

13. Hm...
    I wonder, in a modern civil war how would the battle lines be drawn?
    District to district fighting would be intense.

I almost wouldn't mind a civil war just to figure this out. Blue would lose so fucking hard, no guns and all.

14. i don't think there would be any definitive battle lines. there's people on both sides living next door to eachother. but i agree, the liberals would probably loose. and another thing i don't get, why are they called liberals? they can't be liberal with gun rights?

15. My problem with him is that he's continuing the failed policies of the past, spinning them differently all the while screwing you guys over more and more and thinking up new scams. He protects his friends and interests, he's a career politician, just like almost every one of them, he's a phony.

16. Ill direct you to a thread, http://forum.grasscity.com/politics/410275-u-s-extend-its-job-benefits-gay-partners.html my last post there has a article from the Times about dont ask, dont tell.

But as far as faults, I think a lot of people are feeling let down and well, like usual, lied to and cheated. Who ever took the anti war stance in the election was going to be the victor. Obama managed to make that facade.
    Now, while he did have a lot to manage when he took office, the argument that he is NOT managing it properly is strong. The war, he promised to end it, instead he is expanding it.
    His plan is to spend trillions on saving automobile makers and bailouts and trying to turn the economy around, but in the meantime, unemployment is skyrocketing, cost of gas still high, and the deficit keeps grows at crazy ass rates, with no known plan to lower it.
    Its maddening, no doubt. To try to follow of it can be frustrating. But the bottom line, is he doing the right thing? Every day that passes (and damn its so early in his term) It feels like he isnt.

17. #57 ArgoSG, Jun 18, 2009
    Maimuta, I hate to break it to you, but the black man you're in love with in the oval office is a lying, pandering, scumbag because the moment he got elected he should have dropped the bullshit and revealed his true colors and stopped behaving like an actor. He has not shown any difference from any other lying scumbag politician.

I suspect there is no rational defense for Obama. If there is, I certainly haven't heard of it. The moment he hits the White House understanding that approximately half the country believes the world is ending and Jesus is coming back, over half the country doubts the credibility of the government and suspects it is corrupt enough to orchestrate terrorist attacks on its own people, has been generally unmoving in stopping the bullshit anti-humanist laws that exist in our country, should be the moment he says "Okay fuck the prospect of not getting re-elected. Let's cram as much real change into 4 years as possible. Let's make America know not all politicians are bullshitters, and let's actually give America confidence that the president cares about the poorer 80% of the country.

You could argue he was playing it safe before he got elected, I was even with you on that argument supporting him myself. But now, there is no defense. Sorry, I am not impressed, you can keep the change.

18. This thread hurt my head to read. I think 14 year olds were arguing the whole time.

19. What the fuck are you talking about? What fuckin good?

20. Surely you should have realised Obama was full of shit when he released his second autobiography?