Obama is a traitor,,unamerican,,and a disgrace to his office,,

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chicken, Apr 24, 2009.

1. The bubble really started with Clinton & Greenspan. Instead of allowing a market correction of the dot-com bubble Bush chose to fix prices and keep it going, so he and Bernanke & Greenspan created the housing bubble. Now Obama is left with the choice of either A) Keep the bubble's going or B) Allow for market correction.

Sadly, he's continuing the age-old policy of blowing bubbles out of every orafice.

2. #62 PowerInNumbers, May 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2010
    Perhaps you should watch a documentary narrated by Sean Penn called 'War made Easy' and see if you change your tune. Also the doco called 'We' at We. A documentary featuring the words of Arundhati Roy.

Don't reply to this until you've watched them both.

Until then keep your patriotism in check (it's evolving into barbaric racism)... Any person who doesn't seek PEACE as the only way to resolve conflict shouldn't be on this forum... But I think your sense of humanity is long gone...

I sincerely hope you take the time to learn about the history of your country..

Peace.

3. Where has chicken been the last 4-5 months?

4. He's being waterboarded. I hope he tells them what they want to hear. I don't think we'll be hearing back from Mr. Chicken anytime soon.

5. i've never met so many loyal lap dogs over a course of 5 minutes.

6. Change the title of this thread from Obama to Bush.

See what i did there?

7. War is wrong.I feel sick to my stomach when I wake up everyday to realize that I am still part of the military that is making people's lives a living hell worldwide. I am a man of my word and will finish my contract.

8. i still hate obama,,, fuck him his wife and his 2 kids fuck them all:cool:

9. AND HIS DOG TOO!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

(does he have a dog?)

10. Obama is one of the best presidents this country has had.

11. lulz.

12. [quote name='"Herbiv0r"']Obama is one of the best presidents this country has had.[/quote]

Obvious troll is obvious

13. It's always fun looking through old threads like these haha.

"ITS ONLY BEEN 100 DAYS GIVE HIM TIME!"

(3 years later)...And?

14. chicken how do you feel about ron paul?

15. soooo he supported Herman Cain, a racist white man.

16. so probably not a supporter, huh :(

17. If I'm not mistaken, chicken is a "white pride" racist, as opposed to a "black hate" racist?

Same diff as a NAACP or La Raza supporter.

18. Chicken isn't racist. He's southern. I have never seen anything racist from him

19. his thread about obama and voting for a black man had some tones of racism

20. Chicken is a tough case after all he claimed in a previous thread that he couldn't vote for Obama because he believes that Obama is having multiple affairs. Yet Herman Cain who is having multiple affairs/sexual harrasment claims is a great guy. Is it because he is a republican? I don't know... But Chicken is quite a slippery dude.