Obama is a piece of shit.

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenRush, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Excuse the pun in the title. But he is such a fucking hypocrite, as most Presidents are.

[​IMG]

Found this on his facebook page.

He's pretty much encouraging us to stand up for marijuana.

2. #2 NeverOddOrEven., Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2013
    There are many reasons why Presidents and governments are lame, but Obama is on my profile because he reminds me its all about decisions. Look at young Obama, with his cool ass smoking a spliff.

What does this even mean?

4. OP, you made me laugh.

The thread title is exactly how I feel about the man. I feel like a piece of shit for thinking about voting for him the first time. 

5. A stoner can be president and a pawn for the mafia. its a beautiful thing 

6. He's a walking demon, just like Bush. Blowing up innocent women and children with remote controlled airplanes. The man is a mass murderer, and a sociopath.

I think the hashtag is about climate change though, formerly known as global warming :smoking:

7. I saw that facebook post.
    I was just thinking, "Really, are you kidding me?" 

I remember a couple years back, before his election and during the beginning of he kept adovocating clean coal. I just thought, you son of a bitch. There is no clean coal; and the output methods are not very efficient. There needs to be input methods- that's the solution. There needs to be reduced coal use on a global scale- that's the solution. Not burning up particles that were meant to sit underground for millions of years. It does not reduce much, it's still creating major wastes, and the CO2 emissions from burning clean coal can be worse than petroleum/natural gas. 

Did you see this one as well?
    [​IMG]

I'm a proponent of new energy policies, but this guy has not done much on it. I don't think he's aware that double of "barely nothing," is still "barely nothing." To think I called myself a Democrat these past ten years; I feel so dirty. 

But he's so haughty; he's got the time to shoot hoops while millions of Americans are struggling to jump through the hoops and obstacles this Congress and executive administration has put before them. I'm appalled.
    [​IMG]

8. #8 BlazeLE, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2013
  9. Obama love his niggas man

10. Obama is a puppet. He takes orders from the higher ups. That fact that he willingly carries these orders out does make him a dick though.

11. he is a puppet, as most presidents

12. obama traded weed for tobacco, thats what fucked him up

13. Yeah hes a good guy got the nobel peace prize and yet he uses drones on children? I have a list of children and young adults if anyones interested.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Grasscity Forum mobile app