Obama Giving Hillary the Finger?

Discussion in 'General' started by jellybeansryummy, Apr 19, 2008.

1. This is Obama speaking after last nights Debate. Check out his not-so-subtle...gesture lol
    I love this man!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zhkq11UExcw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zhkq11UExcw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Haha! Actually, to be honest I don;'t think it was intentional. Alot of people scratch there cheek this way..I just think once the crowd saw it and started buzzing about it, he realized what he did and started to smile that "Oops, shouldn't have done that" smile.

What do you think? Intentional or not?

2. Hahahaha awesome!

3. unintentional but amusing nonetheless

4. Intentional!

5. Very much so. He was trying to make a point, without flat out saying "FUCK YOU HILLARY", and be able to say it was unintentional if the media made it out to be a huge deal that gave him a bad rep. I thought it was hillarious, especially the look on his face after he did it.

6. Definately intentional haha, listen to what he's saying as he's doing it.

7. I can't hear the audio.

C'mon, it doesn't even look like he was flipping hillary off. Some people use their middle finger like their index finger.

8. It's funny because his speech is so true, Hilary is a vicious human being who has gone out of her way to try and attack his campaign at every chance she as gotten.

The state of politics in this country has gotten rather sad, whatever happened to it being about the issues?

9. You mean like this?
    [​IMG]
    Or this?
    [​IMG]
    Or this?
    [​IMG]

10. I don't think it was intentional. No politician would intentionally give an opponent the finger so blatantly like that.

11. Yea just look at how quick and stiff he does it. Clearly planned and intentional.

I would +rep Obama right now If I could :smoke:

[​IMG]

12. Its foreplay. She gave him a tongue lashing, and he gave her the finger.

13. sly obama...

14. totally intentional