Obama for National Decriminalization!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Eros++, Oct 10, 2008.

1. The VERY long awaited first step to the legalization of marijuana is in finally in grasp. Senator Obama has reported on multiple occasion that he has partaken in the pleasures of marijuana on MULTIPLE occasions and believes very strongly in the decriminalization of it. As an added bonus he wants to basically castrate those America destroying ****heads at the DEA he believes that government agents have better things to do than pester nonviolent drug offenders. All other issues aside EVERYONE who is on this forum wants this to happen GO VOTE!!! :hello:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGzHgcrK75c

2. :laughing:
    :laughing:

Ignorance is truly bliss

3. These friendly fuckers are just trying to say that we already know Obama is better than McCain if one hopes to see marijuana become nationally sanctioned.

4. Whats up man. You seem to be wearing your bias on your sleeve more and more the closer we get to this election.....wouldn't be anxious worrying now would it. :rolleyes:

5. A joke? :)

6. Notice he never says "decriminalize".

Dont get me wrong, I already voted for him (absentee)
    But you gotta admit, this wont be his first act. There are too many wealthy people making more money off the prohibition.

Lots of walls to climb.

But I think we will get it someday. Probably within the decade or two.

7. Naw man just a friendly observation brought up in a sarcastic manner. I mean i always knew you were an Obama guy but lately you have been making comments like Obama's better than McCain and boasting Obama's going to win. I don't care its all debate amongst friends, but its un-characteristic of you that's all.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Better than battling the disinformation constantly being spewed out. Don't you agree? Why not stress cold, hard fact? :rolleyes:

9. did you make a thread like this already? wtf?

10. I know right that's why I say McCain will definitely win. :wave:

11. i think all your rep points should be taken away when he loses

12. Yeah lifes a real bitch some times. Sucks to be you i guess.

13. its lovely being me. having to back up mccain every time you want to make a political statement must suck.....