Obama 'Drones' at it again. "Demand a plan".

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mairuzu, Dec 22, 2012.

1. I hate how many people fall for it. As if celebrities are experts on politics :rolleyes:

At least Brad Pitt admitted he's just a fucking actor :laughing:

2. #22 hundredgrand, Dec 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2012
    Holy shit, can someone make a list of all these people so I know who's on my shit list this is fucking ridiculous to see so many sell outs...Of course they disabled youtube comments...suppressing freedom of speech.

Wtf is next? "Someone speaks controversial issues and causes distress: Time to ban free speech to protect all your fragile minds from things that might make you think too hard. Time to demand a plan."

They are no more immune to mind control tactics than the rest of us but they should really try to educate themselves instead of just being entertaining to look at. These are people that the general population look up to and admire so when they advocate a certain side of an issue they should really be careful. Whoever uses them knows this though and they use this to the maximum advantage.

3. Was that fucking wee-man? :laughing:

Edit: I was scrolling past this thread all day thinking it was just a thread about obama bombing another country with drones lol.. :smoke:

4. Theres one of them with comments enabled and everyones talking shit on it lol

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJhWVf4e4-s]Celebrities Call to Ban Guns From Government - YouTube[/ame]

6. Yeah right.

7. #27 buddahcat, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2012
    ??? Nice twist. I actually misunderstood until I re read it. I was gonna shit talk u lol

8. Guess the whole parks and recreation cast can go fuck themselves

9. Part of my respect for steve carrel just died </3...

10. What I don't get is how this ties in with obama?

Op?

11. Also, how hard is it to own guns? Like I dunno. I've never met anyone with a gun before...

Maybe the solution is that only trained and qualified people could own guns. Not just any wack job that has a hard on for things that go boom

12. Well then, only trained and qualified people could voice their opinions. And only trained and qualified people could have the right to trial. And only trained and qualified people could have the right to privacy. And only trained and qualified people can not be slaves. Not just any wack jobs who think they live in a free country.

Hey wait, this country IS headed that way. Dude you're a psychic.

13. I think it's a psychological ploy (marketing tactic basically), but I basically am just going through and checking off names of the people that I do not care about.

I honestly do not see how anyone is fooled by this shit or gives a damn what these people have to say. They're useful idiots. Being an actor/actress doesn't require one to be intelligent or well-read and that is demonstrated well by these types of videos.

14. Damn, I used to think Paul Rudd was cool. In fact, there were quite a few people on there that suck now.

15. These actors do anything for money. They're most likely appealing to a majority anyways.

16. What?

Honestly man. When was the last time you needed to use a gun. And describe the scenario please?

Let me say right now I think this gun ban campaign is full of shit but I'm also surprised at the level of negative reaction. Never seen any group of people behave so passionately before so I'm curious

17. #37 JohnnyWeedSeed, Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2012
    It does not matter one bit if you have ever needed a gun. It matters that if the day comes when you do that it is there for you. I have never needed it yet but when I was a kid my dad owned his own heat and a/c business and one morning our dog woke him up because a group of kids were outside cleaning out his tool truck. He ran out there with a S&W .357 mag, drew a bead on them and threatened to decapitate the bastards if they did not drop his shit. They obliged him and ran off. Had he not had the gun, they would have either stolen everything and left our family without a source of income or they would have beaten his ass with his own tools and then stole everything. He also saved our neighbor one time when he was being robbed and was severly beaten with his own weed wacker in the garage because he didnt have a gun. That crook was held at gun point until the cops arrived. Just because I personally have never pointed a gun in anger does not mean that I dont need one. Mine is right next to my bed and I have no pity for the fool who breaks into my house or truck.

18. #38 Lenny., Dec 27, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
    A gun is insurance. Insurance is something you should always have, but should hope never to use. Just like health insurance, car insurance, or life insurance. Those are good to have, but if you ever use them, it's because you're sick, in a car crash or dead.

Personally, I'm not what you call 'passionate' about gun ownership and all that stuff. It's just a hot topic right now because of the recent media shooting in Newtown. I say media shooting because there's shootings all the time, and a lot of shootings especially in inner cities involve kids (under 18s). The media couldn't care less about stuff like that, not much money in a drive by shooting killing a 16 year old...

I just don't want to see the nation's Bill of Rights further trampled on. I think it is the whole basis of individual sovereignty, something we should all value as Americans.

If I was never the victim of violent crime myself, I'd never see the reason to have to buy a personal handgun.

I do have one, it's just another type of insurance I have. I've never had to use it, and I hope it stays that way.

19. Wow.
    Would your kids (if u have any) feel the same way towards guns as you do? Since they never seen it in use like u did...?

20. Agree 100%. I wish the world was completely peaceful and there was no legitimate use for weapons ever, but that just isn't the case. Weapons can be used to defend innocent people (including yourself) and as such, they can be carried around as a precautionary measure to be used only in self-defense or defense of other innocents.