Obama delivers aid to Pakistan villagers

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Yeah, but if you say it often enough it becomes magically true. :p

2. You're right, but I'm fucking lazy and am not going to go dig stuff up, from what I remember about everything Shade was right, but I agree, that's not enough.

I just want to see more evidence presented by Garrison other than that interview.

Shade posted this too, it's wiki but it's sourced.

3. I presented a reputable source quoting bin laden's saying that he was never an ally of the United States. I can't prove whether he was lying or not, I'm only reporting what he said. '

If you care to disprove bin laden, be my guest - I hate this man, and everything he stands for. I have never found any evidence that he lied about not receiving aid from the United States. He didn't need money from us, he was extremely wealthy and I'm sure that he paid for much of his group's weaponry out of his own pocket, and other ways such as through funds that were supplied by front organizations posing as charities.

4. #24 Shade, Aug 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
    I didn't bother citing sources simply because everything I submitted is generally common knowledge, from what I gather.

Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A NATION CHALLENGED - SAUDI ARABIA - A NATION CHALLENGED - SAUDI ARABIA - Holy War Lured Saudis As Rulers Looked Away - Series - NYTimes.com

Gulf War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PBS - frontline: saudi time bomb?: saudi arabia

I mean, this information is everywhere...

http://www.cdi.org/terrorism/afghanistan-history.cfm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3340101/

5. We know that the United States helped the rebels in Afghanistan to expel the armies of the U.S.S.R., and many of these fighters later were involved with forming the dreaded Taliban. There is simply little or no evidence to contradict bin laden's statement that he was never a friend of, and received no aid from, the United States at any time.

6. #26 Green Wizard, Aug 31, 2010
    Is brooklyn in da house!?

Hate to break it to you guys, but there's no such thing as Osama Bin Ladin. Just like there's no Santa Claus, or Eastern Bunny, or even the fucken tooth fairy. And there ain't no WMD in Iraq either. There's only greed and guns from the very beginning to the bloody end. But hey, at least it gives us something to bitch about.

7. Bin Laden may flee in tunnels | World news | The Guardian

FRONTLINE: return of the taliban: interviews: peter tomsen | PBS

The CIA: Beyond Redemption and Should Be Terminated by Sherwood Ross
    Chalmers Johnson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

8. #28 garrison68, Aug 31, 2010
    Look you don't have to prove to me that the U.S. helped the people who would become the Taliban, and that they (the future Taliban) were allied with bin laden. Everybody knows that. But, bin laden and his particular fighting group in Afghanistan, during the uprising, has never been proven to have been directly helped by the United States, which he has been claiming for decades.

9. i dont know about you guys but im putting my faith in the terrorist who accepted credit for 9/11. if he said it, it has to be true, coz i can't think of a reason he would want to deceive his own followers IF he had received any help from the people he attacked.

10. Right? Cause that just wouldn't make any sense at all...

11. that was kind of the point, dude

12. We've helped out bad guys before, and probably still do in some nations but this one, bin laden, was filthy rich and had a huge chip on his shoulder, regarding the United States, for a long time. I'm not buying the theory that he was in bed with the United States during the Afghanistan response to Soviet occupation, to the degree that people here are claiming, with no solid evidence. I think that most reasonable people would agree on this. Bin laden had it in for us for decades, and has made that very clear since long before 9/11 happened, and after as well.

13. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-eCX8guIVM"]Still Not Listening[/ame]

14. Not only did the US gov help Bin laden and the Afghani rebels, but so did James bond, AND Rambo. I saw both those documentries made in '87-88.

15. +1...

This is all the proof i need..

[​IMG]

The US sent its best warrior to help out Osama and his merry friends the Taliban...:smoke: