Obama Caught Schwacking it to Stalin Portrait

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mist425, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is crazy shit guys check it out. :eek:

"It was anything but at abnormal day at the White House, aids say. "Everything was going pretty normally" pined Jeff McNally an intern who tells us his job consists of running memos between higher-up administrators. "I was just walking on my way to deliver a report to Mr. Geithner when I heard a scream".

"It was Mrs. Obama that did the screaming" said Cheryl Kim, an attendant to the First Lady. "We were walking to her office when she mentioned that she had to 'speak to Barack' for a second". But when the pair entered the oval office they were shocked at what they saw. "It was awful" offered Kim.

According to Mrs. Obama's attendant the two women entered the oval office unannounced only to find the president vigorously pumping away at his man-meat, facing a portrait of the late Soviet dictator, Joseph Stalin. Stalin is remembered best by historians as the Communist dictator who ruled Russia until his death in 1953.

"Mr. Obama was shouting something about how 'command economies get [him] off' when we first stepped in. After Michelle screamed he looked over". Mr. Obama then allegedly tried to cover up his raging erection for the greatest enemy of capitalism all the while shouting something about needing to sign some bailout bill into action. "It was pretty clear what had been going on" said Ms. Kim. "We were all embarassed".

It is unclear how this recent development in Washington will affect Obama's future plans, but preliminary gallup polls suggest that freedom-loving Americans everywhere are quite pissed."

Barack Obama News - The New York Times

2. whaaat? no way man no way

3. is this real?!?!?!?!

4. hahaha no but it made me laugh

5. Yes.

No, not really.

6. I call shenanigans.

7. Personally, I masturbate to Pol Pot. To each their own, I guess.

8. so yes or no?

:smoking:

9. Who gives a fuck if it real or not.

what dude doesnt beat it ?

10. fail.

always check for t3h stealth. nice badeleroo

11. Dronetek; association means almost nothing.

I have "Mein Kampf" sitting next to "Art of Happiness" on my bookshelf -- so what?

Does that make me a neo-nazi-buddhist?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.