Obama attempts to win votes using boy's death and skin color

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Mar 23, 2012.

1. I agree with you, but can you blame him, it's election year and he is gonna have some stiff competition. He has to do something to now that the whole "change" thing was bullshit.

2. Can you blame him for what? Pandering using racially dividing issues? Uhhh, yes?

3. Obama the "wordsmith" (as Comrade Castro has labeled him:)) will be spewing populist blurb until the day of the election.

4. Obama needs to throw a bone to the black community somehow since he's been screwing them for four years. So what does he do? He chooses some irrelevant court case. So they think he is one of them.

5. Seriously.. the irony of this whole situation is that over the next four years you're going to see the establishment start cutting SS and medicare while they leave the wars and excess spending in tact.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y]Zombie Kid Likes Turtles - YouTube[/ame]

7. Of course you can blame him, but have you seen the polls? He isn't doing to hot and is gonna need to pull all sorts of shit from his ass if wants another term. This is probably going to be one of many situations to come.

8. Hey, as long as we can all agree he's a pandering d-bag and that campaigning that way is cheap and petty, then i'm cool.. :cool:

9. #10 aaronman, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    So he's cheating on Michelle?

edit: nm, forgot all black people look alike

10. I know right! He should have said "be like" not "look like." What an idiot!

11. Of coarse, anyone using a murder as a way to improve your image to the public for votes is a swine.

12. I would say he'd look more like Tiger Woods.

13. I hate it when tragedies are used for political agendas, whether its related to race or not.

14. See 9/11...;)

15. "if I had a son"

He would be awesome at basketball.

I think we could make a pretty funny thread just on this alone.

Name the thread " if I had a son"

And fill it with all the stereotypical shit we could spew.

16. He's not hiding it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdjoHA5ocwU]President Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama - YouTube[/ame]

17. How exactly is this disgusting? A tragic situation that's currently getting a ton of attention should be off-limits for the president to comment on?

And lol@he's just doing it for votes. Clearly this statement will be the deciding factor in an election that's over six months away :rolleyes:

18. Your avatar is Gucci Mane, your opinion is invalid.

19. Your user title is paulbot, your opinion is irrelevant because it's identical to the vast majority of users on this forum.

I like your signature though!

What's your beef with Gucci Mane anyway? He has an ice cream cone tatted on his face like a true trap house gangster.

[​IMG]