"Obama appointee told me to stop pursuing race-neutral enforcement of Voting Rights"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dronetek, Sep 25, 2010.

1. #1 Dronetek, Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2010
    It appears the Obama "justice" department really is racist. According to the testimony of Christopher Coates, he was ordered to stop asking applicants if they would race-neutrally enforce the Voting Rights Act. It seems like a no brainer right? WRONG!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXawlm323wY"]YouTube - Christopher Coates Testifies[/ame]

Pajamas Media » Full Text of Christopher Coates’ Testimony to U.S. Commission on Civil Rights (PJM Exclusive)

So, we actually have a president and a justice department that don't believe in equal treatment under the law.

EDIT: Its pretty odd that Colbert's little circus happened on the same day as this testimony, wouldn't you all agree? Seems like a pretty convenient distraction to me.

2. Does this mean white people won't be allowed to vote by next year?

3. I hope you're not serious. And we all know you were, but will come back saying you weren't, it's cool though, bro.

Anyway this is pretty stupid to worry about as I'm sure we will all show up to the polls and it will be the same this year as it was last and the ones before that and the ones before that.

We're just bored and need something to worry about for now. What's it gunna be tomorrow? How about next week?

4. You're right, civil rights only really apply to certain people. :rolleyes:

5. I was being sarcastic, for the record. But I'll humor you this time:

In this case, the DOJ and its associates apparently DID think these rights only applied to 'minorities'.

6. No man, we are not bored. Was MLK bored? really? Oh wait, civil rights of some are less important,,, Makes sense