OBAMA and 2009

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by CooperS191, Feb 11, 2009.

1. No, he did it because just like every other politician he says whatever he thinks he needs to in order to get elected. He's no different than anyone else who has held office.

2. yep, agreed with your family bro, do some research on some philosiphers man and you'll see what it means. Nostradomous is pretty much the biggest dude known for his correct predictions, the first two anti-christ's Napolean, and Hitler (Hisler as his book says) but they misspell it because back then language was much diff. Oh and his "lost" book with pictures of predictions and a timeline (a wheel that looses its spokes and eventually goes away) so do some research my friend ALOT of people believe this. Even the history channel ran it, THATS how many ppl believe it.

3. #43 ihugtrees, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    well for starters, you killed the fuckin indians, and founded this country. fuck this country. i live in fuckin florida. this fuckin state needs to be under the fuckin ocean

4. #44 ihugtrees, Mar 5, 2009
    it's Hister. its a river. all his predictions are twisted to fit whatever after the fact.

aslo uh the first two antichrists? lol
    dude dont cite the history channel. they have reality shows about lumberjacks

alot of people believe it? so it must be true? i guess you should find out what all those people who jumped off of buildings seemed to have figured out lol

5. quoted for the mothrfucking WIN

6. #46 SRHtoker570, Mar 5, 2009
    I didnt first hear it on the history channel, my social studies teacher in 11th grade first raised the issue when he made us do research on philosiphers and proficies. Hisler i.e. Hitler was not the first anit-christ, Napolean is said to be the first anti-Christ, then of course hitler, then comes Mabus(Century 2 Quatrain 62) when mirrored (which could be quite plausable) says Sadum i.e. Sadaam Hussein. Im not saying theyre is a link but nothing is Impossible, Barrack Hussein Obama. Enough said. I agree with Phantom theyre is definetlly a great revolution about to happen, the tension is in the air and for every good piece in the news about a rescue or a miraculous hero, theyre are 20 more things that are just horrific. Planes crashing all the time, fires in australia, polar ice caps melting, fossil fuels depleting, people starving all over the world, Iran developing nuclear bombs, north koryea threatening to test fire missle that carry nuclear weapons as payloads and can make it to the west, terrorism riseing, iraq, afghanistan, the infamous Osama Bin Laden, Mr. Obama sending our troops to get slaughtered in afghanistan must be the worst idea ever. Russia was there for 20 YEARS and accomplished nothing but loosing men and receeding. So ihugtrees i respect where you stand but sir i dont just watch the history channel, im a very spiritual person, i believe in karma and the ability to be aware of things your 5 senses cannot interprit, i research what interest's me, and one thing that intrests me is politics and how the actions of elected officals in "the free world" can have terrible consicences for people who just try and live life like us and dont bother anyone and are all around decent human beings. Because no matter who or what you believe in you do not reserve any right to youthenize anybody because of color, religion, race, beliefs, or anything outside of the realm of rape or murder, and i think that if a person really, and i mean truelly repents, can be forgiven. Noone should live in remorse when you are a true repentent human being.

Mr.Obama can do what he likes with the marijuana laws because reguardless neither him nor a police officer runs my life. Of course i would like him to legalize it but once again we live under the beliefs of elected officals we may sometimes disagree with and therefore i believe reserve the right to do what this country was founded to do, LIVE YOUR LIFE IN A FREEWORLD AND IN HUMBLE HARMONY WITH NATURE AND FELLOW MAN AND BE RESPONSIBLE WITH YOUR ACTIONS. If we do not try to act like better humans not only will "god" strike you with mis-fortune subliminlly or not, but nature will also lash out against us. And nature is the ONLY thing that NO person can control, even your beloved Barrack Hussein Obama cant write a check large enough to stop hurricanes. P.s. for all you bush haters who said oh he spent this and wrote check after check listen up. 1- if your reading this and you live in the U.S.A. you are still ALIVE because people out there hate our freedom because of our ignorant people. 2- Barrack Hussein Obama DOUBLED our national debt in THIRTY DAYS thats a 3 and a 0, 720 hours, 43,200 minutes in the white house. With speculations of anywhere from $3,000,000,000,000 to $6,000,000,000,000 trillion dollars in national debt by the time he's done cutting checks to people...outrageous...soon our dollar will be worth more as energy to keep warm rather than a legal trade tender. I am not a conservative nor a liberal, republican nor democrat, i consider myself something of a dying breed, i dont really thrive on material possesion, i give money i earn out to friends who need it more than i do because i'd rather them happy with a pack of smokes, or a drink, or just something that they cant get themselves, and never do i ask for repayment, call it stupid but it is just money, the real power lies in your intuition and willingness to be a problem solver, a creator, a listener and an educator. I wish the best for Mr.Obama and i hope i am terriblly wrong and nieve but i think soon you will see, a revolution will happen and it wont be how much money you have but how many resources you have...Another Nostradomus prediction Century 8 Quatrain 77

-The Antichrist very soon annihaltes the three,
    -twenty-seven years his war will last.
    -The ubelievers are dead, captive, exiled
    -with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth

Those are pretty vivid pictures and radical claims for someone who lives in the 1500's and could never fathem nor legally write about an anti-christ or a New World Order for fear of persicution and/or execution without trial for harrisy and/or treason. So i do not make claims and say these are facts, it is mearly my opinion, an educated opinion if you will. That just brushed the surface about what you read out of all 1000 centuries. The twin towers falling was also a prediction...so i know for the people who are still reading and are interested in an opinion on what the next few years will look like before you see it in person, i suggest to open your bibles, open your browsers and educate yourself because it is coming one way or another (in my opinion), a revolution is starting that will divide the world under beliefs, greed, money, and fear. Were at a fork in the road and if we dont stop acting like infants and realize that we are slowly tearing everything our brothers and sisters built for us apart, we are doomed to repeat our past if we do not realize that greed at a level like this will lead to our demise, and you can thank a handful of people when its all done for dooming us all. Just remember the constitution states that We the people of the great United States of America CAN overthrow the government if we feel it has become to unruly. Thanks for reading my opinion...Peace

p.s. sorry for the run on's

7. #47 dosboot, Mar 5, 2009
    Killed the Indians? How old do you think we are?

Founded this country? Who do you think we are?

You seem awfully grumpy. Are you sure that's weed you're smoking?

:(

I love this country myself. One of the many good things about it is its size. If you don't like Florida, there are 49 other states to investigate. Perhaps one of them would be to your liking?

8. Nero was the first, wasn't he? I can't be sure now.

9. Nero?...im not even shure who Nero is.

10. This is a hard argument to get into. I personally don't know what will happen as far as legalization of Marijuana nationally, but I do know that state-wide legalization is on the horizon. Honestly, if I were president, this wouldn't be at the top of the list, nor would some of the other ideas that are zooming around Washington D.C. Legalization of Marijuana is not a national crisis much like the economy right now. I would rather know that as American's, we have a controlling stake in our homeland rather than other foreign countries. I think his focus on the right issues (granted not the same path I would take) is the correct step right now. Personally, I say we let the financial system drown and die. They brought it on themselves. I did vote for him, but then again, the whole idea of voting isn't what it should be. Any third party candidates have NO legitimate shot at the presidency period. I guess I have a few quarrels with the government just like any other TRULY patriotic citizen. I wish I didn't have to walk party lines, but unfortunately, there is no person besides myself that I agree with 100% on all matters.

I suppose that my dismal outlook is that nationwide, there is what I have termed a "consentual corruption clause". Where we have accepted a certain amount of corruption because it is inevitable. All elected governmental officials have long forgotten about their constituency as a whole, and have pandered to their "re-electorate". It's a sad state of affairs, but in our case, a necessary evil for the time being until there is a VAST overhaul of the government by the people it works for.

As far as his policy on Marijuana, I'm assuming he quit talking about it after probably a slip in the polls when he did mention it during campaigning. Does that mean he's against it? Not necessarily. Does it mean he's for it? Again, not necessarily. I think that if he can get through these first few hurdles that face our nation, it might be something he would consider.

The one thing that will be the biggest consideration for any marijuana legislation will be his stance on letting the states govern themselves and not interceding with the federal government. We're going to have to get behind any initiative for legalized marijuana at the STATE level first and then the national level. Essentially, we're going to have to prove that where legal marijuana exists, crime rates drop, state-wide revenue increases, greener energy can prevail, and that above all with this great power comes GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!!!

Just my two cents.

P.S.- Also, even if Barack Obama is the anti-christ (not in my minds eye), remember, he holds the title of President for the next four years. Until the rapture, amargeddon, or end of days comes true, he's going to be the president, not the anti-christ.

11. ok, im an american who lives oversea in china so my point of veiw is a little different because of that. Firstly, obama being voted was better for america's international image than if mcain was voted in. Secondly, i think that obama has the potential to do great things for america, but as ppl have said, hes not a super prez or anthing, just good. as far marijuan rules go, i think he would make it legal like amsterdam if it werent for the fact that he is america's first black president and doesnt want to mess up the image of a black prez. i think the most he will do is make it decrimanalized for medical uses during his second term and a long time after the economic crisis. However, hope is not completely lost for there are many ppl in the american political system that are starting to go pro weed.

Finaly, i would like to add that if coming to china is easier for than amsterdam, it might worth a shot because there are cities in china that have weed growing on the street and everyone is oblivious about it, which also means you can get away with smoking j's in public areas and no one realy cares or pays atention to what your doing.

12. i just watched fargo today. the people are so fuckin nice in minnesota. they'd probably all hate me

13. You do know that a LOT of people in the US are first, second and third generation and were not here to participate in killing Native Americans, right? Same with slavery before anyone shoots out that example.

So much anger. I would suggest you get a little counselling for that.

14. im part native american.

i always wonder about the circumstances.

also, i was throwing a tantrum the day i brought up the whole new world thing.

im just not quite at the point where i can objectively look at all the evil bullshit in this world, be powerless, and let it ride

15. that is money, even they annouced a draft anytime soon which isn't going to happen, you wouldn't be drafted by June. That guy got to be pretty stupid to think it would happen anytime soon. Looks like you got yourself 100 bucks!!:wave: