Obama Agency Rules Pepsi's Use of Aborted Fetal Cells in Soft Drinks Constitutes 'Ord

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Mar 23, 2012.

1. so you would support coercive force using a monopoly of power to stop pepsi using fetuses in their drinks? never heard of the free market, huh....

2. Here's a picture taken out of context which may support that claim

[​IMG]

3. Last I checked, cannibalism is illegal...

I never heard of there being an exception for someone that wants to eat someone else that's dying in unrelated circumstances, so, if Pepsi were really using aborted fetuses in their product, then this would be the governments responsibility to shut it down.

4. Word of mouth would've worked. Eventually.

5. [​IMG]

can you..?

6. so you are against my right to eat whatever i want? am i infringing against your property, or something? wake up statists

7. I do have to agree there, not sure about the eventually part though, just make a YouTube video or two, post them on Facebook, you get that shit viral, and I'm guessing that Pepsi would be bankrupt within a month.;)

Then I'd imagine the good DR could get a HUGE lawsuit in against the FDA for not doing their job to stop Pepsi. Probably something
    like that would have to get so much attention the media couldn't ignore him anymore, probably would win him the nomination...:hello:

Alas, too bad Pepsi wasn't really using aborted fetuses in the drink itself... Supposedly.

8. Here's a fun fact coca cola used to put cocaine in the drink

9. I'm not going to stop you, go ahead and eat all the aborted fetuses (or would it be feti?) you want man. But then I'm not gonna intervene when Johnny law comes a knockin' at your door either.

I would go so far as to say I think I'd rather you go to a mental hospital than prison though. Anyone that wants to eat babies has got to be sick in the head...:wave:

10. #30 Tripace, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    I think that's pretty common knowledge.

It turns out, they still use coca leaf as a flavoring in their beverage! It's still not full fledged cocaine, since they don't mix it with lime to process it, but shit, coca leaf is pretty damn close to the same thing...:D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coca

Funny enough, I've kinda halfway been thinking about growing some coca plant myself. I bet those leaves would be extremely valuable to the right people...

11. Eating people is wrong. Wtf man.

12. oh fuck that.