Obama advertises on marijuana legalization’s top website

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Kogged, Aug 5, 2011.

1. ron paul just keeps doing work guys, i think politicians really underestimate the buzz of the internet.. and he took 2nd in the iowa straw poll, thats not a fluke, but it does inspire a bit of confidence that he could win the nomination! after all, watch the 3rd GOP debate if you havent. RP DESTROYS all of the opposition, who are almost comical in this 'raise your hand if you agree' fox-style 'debate'. seriously, rick santorum's face when he says his first words at the debate, it was like a sitcom! a sitcom in which ron paul was the only serious character.

hes got my vote after that sucker.

Ron Paul 2012 y'all

2. I agree fully. You are right especially in the bold statement. We need to be aware of this on the way to legalization.

3. All of these people that bash Ron Paul for letting the states decide, and not trusting him. Who are you going to vote for? Obama, Perry, Bachmann, Romney?? I mean seriously, that's the competition...

4. Abolishing the federal prohibition is legalizing it on a federal level. If it is not illegal, then it is legal. Then on a state level they would be free to legalize it, and end marijuana prohibition completely. The amount of states that would legalize after federal legalization would be amazing. There are at least 17 states that could see immediate action taken since they already have medical marijuana programs. If Ron Paul is elected, he will end the fed and path the way for rapid legalization.
    The current alternative that is happening now is that states are moving towards legalization. Once a majority of the states have legalized marijuana then the fed will have to look at their current policies on it. We currently do not have any states that have ended their prohibition of marijuana though.

5. Is anyone stupid enough to vote for a mother fucker because they advertise on a website? Yeah, probably stoners. This shitbag is not getting my vote again. I will waste my vote on Ron Paul.

What a slimy prick to advertise on a legalization website, to try and lie some votes away from a candidate that actually has OUR best interests at heart, and not his own financial interests.

6. oh HELL no... fucker laughed at all the people trying to push for legalization, allowed the DEA to keep raiding dispensaries (turning a blind eye to it) and has consistently dodged the questions of legalization whenever possible and he has the gall to try and get the legalization power behind him?

hell no... fuck him. lying scumbag.

7. Impeach/hang Obama! Now!

8. How can people be so stupid as to be a line of horse shit like "I don't believe people should go to prison for drugs, but I don't believe we should decriminalize." What the fuck did you just say?!?! And stoners are so fucking dumb that they interpret that as "weed should be legal and free and delivered right to your front door every morning and again at night for free for the rest of forever!" Fucking stupid.

9. Look at the way obama talked about MMJ back in 2008 he sounded indecisive even then. We need someone like ron paul who is able to tell the public straight up what his plans are, and his not only about ending prohibition we need to stop being the world police.

10. If I were NORML, I would have declined advertising Obama >.>'. Like I said before, I can't believe they let it go up. Sure, they got paid... but still? Can't make a sacrifice to not support somebody who is essentially against your cause? If NORML can't do that, I surely hope they don't expect me to make any donations, because that's not the type of people I wanna give my money to to help fight for a cause I believe it...

I know it's probably not a big deal... but it still bothers me.

11. I'm seriously hoping so hard for Ron Paul. I am expecting to be very disappointed when the results come in because I don't think he will make it... but still, I'm hoping as much as I can

12. #73 seanmac93, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2011
    just to let you know presidents in their first term try to be more centrist then move to the left or right (depending on the president) after they have been reelected. In turn Obama will probably push a much more liberal agenda if reelected. You could parallel this with George W trying to privatize (but failing to) social security right after he got elected. The only problem with the idea of legalizing marijuana on the federal level is no politician except those on the far left and the libertarian right support the idea at the present time (even the poles show democrats should support it). Anyways the point is if Obama is reelected you will see a much more pro-weed agenda then saw a Mitt Romney presidency or a Rick Perry presidency (think how bad texas is).

P.S. give up on Ron Paul ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, its like the democrats putting up Dennis Kucinich for the nomination, equally as impossible.

13. #74 ProvidencePlant, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    L-O-FUCKING-L... So the new excuse is President's are more Centerist in their first term. Sounds like you need to go watch some more CNN and MSNBC.

14. I'd rather see us walk away from the SINGLE CONVENTION NARCOTICS TREATY upon which all of our "laws" on drugs is based. Being that is wholly unconstitutional, and if Ron Paul were true to his word, he would not stand for any laws which are unconstitutional. The DEA is in existence because of this "treaty," so go straight to the source to rid us of the corruption that is the drug war.