Obama advertises on marijuana legalization’s top website

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Kogged, Aug 5, 2011.

1. #41 wunschshrek, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    It was a popular social issue last time... He laughed in our faces, and mocked us on national television -- because the number one internet question was regarding legalizing marijuana.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vg95RiBPsRM]Obama Jokes About Legalizing Marijuana - YouTube[/ame]

I am going to vote for Ron Paul, hopefully they don't silence him like they did last time.

2. nailed it.

3. yea. he will push for legalization then once he is in office he will drop the issue.

4. If he's not addressing anything to the general public about this, then fuck him, it's obvious of his manipulative schemes.

5. Doesnt matter i still wont vote for him Ron Paul all the way the economy is more important than bud. People will do it Ron Paul will eventually get it legalized....hopefully or at least decriminalized.

6. Ron Paul wouldn't legalize it per say. He'd simply abolish the federal prohibition and leave it up to the states to decide. That way states like cali/oregon etc could legalize if they want to and not be in violation of federal law.

7. Wow, just wow.

8. Booo Obama.

9. i understand this is a weed forum, and i hate to be that guy, but NO candidate is going to magically legalize weed. you honestly think if ron paul somehow (and i say somehow because the GOP doesnt want him to and neither does the tea party) got elected he would just wave his hand and the federal law would be abolished? lol, i think not. my real question is this: is there any candidate we can vote for that wont bring about doom for the US? its already too late in my opinion, especially with everything the machine has cooked up for us. maybe you should worry less about the legalization of weed and more about getting your entitlements cut out from underneath you if youre a middle class citizen.

NOBODY in washington is touching that issue with a 12 foot pole until the election is over and done with. that being said, i think ron paul is our best candidate for the cause and as of now hes got my vote, however im very pessimistic about some of his other policies. and shame on me, but im pretty skeptical of another republican from texas sitting in the white house.

just my $.02

10. No he wont just wave his hand and abolish a federal law, but what he would do is make an Executive Order which disassembles the DEA therefore ending the "War On Drugs". Then he'd leave it up to the states, so before attempting to look real smart and spouting off you may want to research next time.

11. thanks for the social studies lesson about executive orders bro... im entitled to my opinion, i wasnt spouting off or trying to sound smart, when i say heres my two cents, im offering only my opinion, nothing more. dissolving the DEA would be a step in the right direction, but its not going to be that simple. only NATIONWIDE legalization will cut down all the crime, all the violence, and all of the ignorance surrounding cannabis. and i agree that if the DEA gets dissolved, many states will be quick to jump on the bandwagon, and that would be awesome!

my point was that the GOP, big pharma, big oil, and the privatized prison industry (to name only a few) arent going to take legalization lying down. they're going to do everything in their power to ensure that doesnt happen, thats all im saying.

know that im in full support of legalization everywhere, i go out of my way to post fliers and spread awareness about the cause, especially that of industrialized hemp, which is miles more important for our economy. i just dont believe its going to be as easy as electing a leader who is pro-pot.

12. That would definitely suck for you Americans. But if it does get decriminalized in America. I might have to make a special trip to see my American mates lol.

13. The fuck did NORML let that happen for?

14. Everybody has their number man.

15. Of course they'll silence Ron Paul, he's been silent. He's ghost. He's not electable. He has no corporate palsies. I think Ron Paul should raise an army and be made king, elections are rigged. The media is rigged. And everyone still suckles at the media teat for their "information".

It would take some sort of revolutionary action by people as far as getting his message out and changing people's mind about the status quo. Like, people hitting the streets in every major city in America and spreading word. Everyone would have to be forced to read facts and be re-educated about what's going on...

..cause most people don't know shit.

16. If you think that's him being pro pot your sadly mistaken. If you watch that video, he said the states were making decision and he was going to leave it at that. I wouldn't trust a word that guy says tho.

17. Of course not. we all know he plans to push the issue for re-election then drop it once he is in office

18. He hasn't even left it to the states. He still hasn't ended the DEA raids on legitimate medical dispensaries and actively threatened cali when prop 19 was going on saying that he'd have the DEA continue to aggressively enforce federal law.

The guy is a complete fraud no matter how you look at him. I wonder how he sleeps at night knowing what a spineless puppet he is.

19. Obama's such a hypocrite, tool, puppet, liar, asshole, wimp. I hope he loses this election and goes the fuck away. Maybe he can take a vacation while the rest of the world crumbles.

20. You're sadly misinformed my friend, look up the co-sponosors of HR 2306. Ron Paul (R) Barney Frank (D), cosigned a bill to End the Prohibition of Cannabis a few months ago.