Obama Administration ‘Firmly Opposes’ Marijuana Legalization — Here’s Why

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by I_Aenima_I, May 11, 2010.

1. BWahahahzhahaahha

Hilarious. :D:D

2. #102 GeNeRaLIVXX, May 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2010
    right cause this wouldnt happen at all if marijuana was legalized nationwide...
    what oyur telling me is that marijuana laws need to be reformed, complete legalization would not make it a non harmful drug..

3. Convenient, how you've ignored the reasons people have cited. The most important one is freedom. It's a plant. We should be able to grow it for medicine and for recreation, and you are just trolling so I think we should stop feeding you.

Good luck finding a legal job once it's legal and you can't charge people out the ass for your herb anymore, Mr. Dealer.

4. I have though.

Here is the MAIN reason though :

FREEDOM

I am a free fucking man why the fuck should the government be able to tell me if I can smoke a plant?

U want it to have stipulations and bullshit so that a small percentage of people benefit while the rest of us are fucked.

Thats bullshit man. Everyone should be able to smoke pot regardless. We have cigarettes legal and not pot? That is a fucking JOKE. Its almost like an insult to our intelligence.

5. i odnt know why i recieved negative rep, i was simply trying to prove a point but i guess now proving a point is somehow being a "troll" which i think is ridiculous i was trying to have a simple debate on the topic of legalization but you grasscity motherfuckers are horrible so ill keep to RIU no more traffic from me

6. I went through my posts and bolded my points. Also have you ever wondered why the only people who push to keep marijuana illegal are people in position of power (cops, politicians, large companys)?
    Now is time for me to wash my hands of your idiocy.

7. I completly agree with you, people are assholes by nature but I get by, by smoking a bowl.

That's something we should all agree to.

WE ALL LOVE TO SMOKE WEED

8. He got neg rep from me for continuing to say nobody gave him any reasons why it should be legal, when many people did. You, cdr0, got neg rep because well, you deserved it too :)

9. #109 oldskoolgrower, May 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010

My my, someone didn't eat their Wheaties this morning.

Face it, you're trolling. Yes I shouldn't be feeding you but you're just another Internet Troll who gets his jollies causing strife and controversy.

Is this you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMEe7JqBgvg]YouTube - Internet Bridge Troll[/ame]

10. Honestly, this doesn't really matter. Presidents don't make the laws. If the house and the senate handed him a legalization bill to sign, I really doubt he would veto it. Other than sign the thing, it isn't his problem. It is up to us and our state reps. If enough states legalize it, only then will we see a national bill that has any real chance.

Imagine if he said, "yes, I'm for legalization." He would get so much shit from the conservatives who promote "family values" and "want to protect the children." By saying he's against it, he avoids this.

He isn't an emperor. He doesn't make the rules. Congress does. It's their opinion that matters, not Obama's.

11. #111 420stonedpanda, May 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
    You just sound like a complete arsehole, especially after that last comment, all your logic is flawed, so stop trolling and get out. It's boring.

12. Actually the getting some pussy was a great suggestion, even if it was meant as an insult. My wife is quite pleased too and is now sleeping it off :)

13. nice very nice oldskoolgrower i do enjoy the savory flavor of turning ones insult back at them and you sir just handled that like a pro...

14. Gollum's remains have finally been entirely submerged in the fiery chasm of Mt. Doom... and yet, ironically, no one seems to have anything else to say about the original topic.

:rolleyes: :D

15. It was clearly obvious that Obama was going to be a slave to the system from the start. Glad to see other people didn't let a bag be pulled over their heads. Honestly I think he is worse than Bush our country is wayyy more screwed right now than it had been even at the end of Bush's previous term. And that is not to say I thought Bush was a great president either. It is astounding to me all the protesting there was against Bush and his administration, not to mention music fesitvals essentially dedicated to hating on him (Rock Against Bush) yet I see very little of that against our current president..... :rolleyes: hmmmmm i wonder why?

16. OH< you still believe the gov listens to us people and what we want...how cute