Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oatmeal.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by monkeyman3dee, Jun 5, 2009.

1. now my favorite munchie food, got a fat bowl of the creamy gooey substance. (sounds hella gay, but its the only way i can describe this yummyness xD) and not that textureless instant shit, talkin old school boiling water ontop of oats, sweeten yourself shit!!

finally got my hands on some sative dominant bud! i favor this high way over the indica one (which i still have plenty of ahah oh well). Wish i had picked up an eighth off my hook instead of a dime bag. Pay dayy tomarrow though:bongin:

Bike riding was a whole new experiencee! despite me being a little paranoid about my heart rate, it was the most amazing feeling i felt. (well almost, nothing can beat the feeling i get when im with my girl haha)

but yeah. Oncec again weed saves an otherwise extremely boring day.

it hurts thats it's illegal!

2. ur fucking brilliant