Oatmeal

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Advil, Mar 17, 2008.

1. I think I read somewhere maybe even here that oatmeal has chemicals that give you really vivid dreams? Anyways...I slept for 16 hours after eating about half a bowl of cooked oatmeal and I could control what I was doing and kept trying to leave the store where I was in my dream (I won't go into details) and it kept starting over but anyways I could control mostly where I moved and such throughout the whole time and I'm guessing it was because of oatmeal that I ate right before sleeping. (I also smoked some weed before sleeping) and this morning I woke up like in a daze as I usually do after dreams like this...is it just because the dream was so real (aka more DMT being released I think) that it sort of effected me afterwards? I had forgotten about everything in life like gravity and such and my whole body felt sort of spacey for a while up until I smoked weed again today...I felt like everything was crazy for some reason and it took me a while to get used to reality.

I've done this before though I don't think it did that much in the morning though....I would probably call it a sort of "daze" and I kind of liked it though it made me feel like I was on crack or something.