Oatmeal

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Flemian, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Never had it before. 24 years.

Tried it yesturday because Ive been lookin for other foods to eat since my house is barren at times. We have some apple cinnamon oatmeal. I dont add as much water as it suggest, just enough to make it like a paste. Add in syrup and regular sugar. Yarrr!! Not tooo shabby.

2. Yeah great stuff:smoke:

3. My bowl of oats.

Attached Files:

4. I love maple and brown sugar oatmeal. But I always add a shit ton of extra brown sugar. IT's good as hell :p

5. I just eat plain oatmeal. BUT, I add yogourt and bananas to it. or I mix it with a protein shake.

6. This thread inspired me to make some now. Maple & brown sugar ftwmw! Call me weird but I like water with my oatmeal, can't stand it with milk.

7. [quote name='"parrage"']This thread inspired me to make some now. Maple & brown sugar ftwmw! Call me weird but I like water with my oatmeal, can't stand it with milk.[/quote]

Weird.

8. Bowl of oats every morning for the past 2 years haha.

Oatmeal, instant coffee, chocolate whey protein, and peanut butter makes the Godliest of all breakfasts. Delicious and well rounded!

9. It's good and one of the better inexpensive ways to eat. I like to use honey in mine cause I'm not too big on processed sugar.

10. Oatmeal is supposedly super healthy