Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oasis evaluation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ultraturd22, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Hey blades:hello:
    A while back, I was caught with a dime of weed and sentenced to 20 hrs of community service, along with an Oasis evalument.
    im 5.4 115 pounds, and every active. My test is january 15th, and i am a heavy smoker. about 10g a week.
    question is do you think i will pass the test - if they do give me one.
    Anyone ever take an Oasis evalument, or hear of the program im pretty sure its seperate from court. im having trouble geting info about it though.

2. I have no clue about an oasis eval. But I just recently did a substance abuse eval. And if yours is the same they don't even test you.

3. hopefully they dont. What were you charged with and what did they do at the eval. just ask you questions. Also, my brother got fucked with me also. he is 17 and they charged, both of us. and stuck endangerment of a minor for me. Since my brother is a minor will he automatically be tested.?
    also do you have any idea of the types of tests they use. I wouldnt think these places would use state of the art tests, but then again you never know.

4. Basically what they do is ask you background questions like did anyone in your family do heavy drugs, do you have and alcoholics in the family, are you on prescription. Things like that. Now THEY WILL TEST YOU if you go in there baked as fuck. Don't smell like it either. And go in there with nice clothes. I had just smoked the day before so I made sure I crossed my T's and dotted my I's. same goes for your brother. Just make sure he knows what's going on and don't let him walk in there smacked. Haha.

5. court, ordered?. and was it a private organization. I just find it wierd that both my mom, and my actual lawyer told me I would get tested. But then again I still live with my mom

6. Yea. Mines was court ordered and it wasn't private. If yours is private then your mom or lawyer might have made a request.