Oaks 1St Hempy Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Gary Oaks, Jun 9, 2013.

1. This is my 1st Hempy grow I will be using techaflora recipe for success and a 400w lumatek ballast. Im growing in a 3x3 closet and will be using 5 different strains which 2 will be grown in a 10 gallon bucket. My mix is straight perlite with clay pebbles filled to the reservoir.

2. #2 Gary Oaks, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    I will be using TechaFlora's recipe for success, great white, guano super tea mix and nitrozyme

Attached Files:

3. The seeds im using are : Humboldt seeds Blue dream - 10 to 12 weeks flower, Delicious seeds Critical jack herer - 45 to 48 days flower, World of seeds Mazar kush - 8 to 10 weeks flower, Humboldt seeds Og kush - 10 weeks flower and Lowgirl - 60 days harvested, I got all my seeds from attitude seed bank.

I planted the seeds and got sproutlings March 19th

Attached Files:

4. Here is sum growth 5 days later 

Attached Files:

5. I transferred the sprouts into party cups full of perlite on March 31st

Attached Files:

6. #6 Gary Oaks, Jun 9, 2013
    Up until the April fools day I had my ladies under a 100w cfl before I got my money right and bought a 400w hps which i'll be using from here on out.

Attached Files:

7. #7 Gary Oaks, Jun 9, 2013
    lol I lined the closet with aluminumn foil and here's a pic on April 14th

Attached Files:

8. Due to my limited budget I had to use 2 10 gallon trash cans as buckets with the other 3 being 5 gallon buckets I found around my neighborhood. Mazar kush and Lowgirl were selected to go in to the 10 gallon buckets had I known better I wouldve  selected blue dream or Og sigh oh well gotta roll with the punches.Ohh I 4got I dont have a PH meter so I let all my tap water sit out for atleast 36-48 hours before any use on my ladies.   

Attached Files:

9. Week 2 of Flower day 12, I been using the Flower mix from techaflora and making a Heisenberg tea which consist of adding 10-20 ml of Greatwhite, 11.25ml of unsulfured molasses and 30ml of flower super tea mix in to 1 gallon of water mix thoroughly and let it aerate for 48 hours. Try to keep temps around 70-80 degrees it'll last 7-10 days before you make a new batch which you should keep in a fridge.  

Attached Files:

10. Week 3 of flower day 27, here is 2days pics of the ladies 

Attached Files:

11. looks like a very nice setup cant wait to see it at the finish snd it looks like you have plannedvery nicely well done :smoke:

12. looking good! I planted a couple of hempy buckets for shits and giggls and they came out pretty well once lollipoped. Not a method for me though. too much work. I like the set it and forget it approach.

13. Thanks guys Im trying I did it on a whim I prob shudve planned a little more its my 1st grow so aslong as I dnt over feed I should be doin ok

Sent from my R800at using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Hey guys my internet was down :-( but im back here's sum pics of week 5 flower day 6 of that week.

15. Week 5 flower day 6 of that week

Attached Files:

16. More pics of that same week

Attached Files:

17. Sent from my R800at using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

18. Sent from my R800at using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

19. Sorry for how I post these pics my signal is very shitty atm I hav more updates I need to bring up to speed but imma wait later when hopefully I'll hav a better signal

20. Here sum pics on July 4th week 8 day 4 of that week. Lowgirl, blue dream, OG kush, & Mazar kush I removed the critical jack.

Attached Files: