O-phos Vape Pen by Omicron and similar pen owners

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by VaporDanard5, Apr 15, 2016.

1. [​IMG]
    I stopped using this pen after butter clogged up the inners a few years ago. Since then, small vapes seem to have blown up and all the o-phos resources have disappeared. I'm looking to replace the silicone mouthpiece but can't find where. I've also tried cleaning it with alcohol and such but it still carries a lot of sticky residue. How should I deep clean it?

2. Cool thanks :hello:

How do these cartridges work? It says for single use fills?

3. They are designed for a single use, it CAN be used more than this and I have done so successfully but don't hold us to it :) you might want to pick up a fill tool as well since loading it can be tricky if your product is not in a syringe. You don't want to get any stuff down the center of the tube. More fill tools will be in soon.

You can also kind of fudge it without a syringe if you're able to warm up your product a bit so it melts down into the sides but can get messy and hot using a lighter, etc. :)

4. Lol so the original cartridge was suppose to be single use too?

5. You work for that website right? What are the differences between vaping flowers and vaping shatter (what's the medicinal term for this?) in the portable vaporizer realm

6. Yes the cartridge is said to be for single use only, it fits a gram so conceivably only one use. But like I said I know it can handle more just keep the product out of the middle.

The differences between vaping flowers and shatter (concentrates) is kind of an apples to oranges question in a way. And in another way they are very similar as they both get you high :) But within the portable vaporizer realm I will focus... flowers are smellier to carry around and take grinding and saving the vaped material for baking (if you're so inclined) so the fussy factor is higher when rolling with a portable herb vape. Plus, portable herb vapes are typically a bit more expensive upfront for ones that actually vaporize. Many pen style vapes will claim they are vaping flower but they are actually just burning. IMO the Magic Flight Launch Box is the best priced herb vape that truly vaporizes but you will note it is not this sleek pen shape like you can get with the wax pens.

Which leads me to the wax/shatter vapes. These are easier to carry around as they are usually the slim pen style, and the concentrated material is not as smelly so less worry there. Pen kits are typically less expensive although you do need to factor in replacement heaters as these do burn out depending on how you're caring for them. Shatter/wax, I'm not sure of the medicinal term, "concentrates" or "extracts" sound fancy though :O) Cost of the concentrates is also a factor here, flowers are usually less expensive and easier to get good quality depending where you live.

OR you can get a vape that does everything so you don't need to worry about it. A monster like the Crafty vaporizer is a favorite of mine. Somewhat of an investment but it will do the trick and then some plus has a good warranty.

I hope I answered your questions feel free to ask away :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hey I wanna mention that the cartridge that comes stock with the o-phos was different, 2.4. Is 1.5 still gonna be alright?

And should I stay away from budda due to its viscosity and leakage factor?

8. Yeah I would stay away from budda as it could leak for sure. The 1.5 will work fine it will just run a little more hot than what you're used to with the 2.4. We won't have more 2.4 back in stock for a little while...

9. Alright hopefully this can be the last question for a while. What's the white donut shaped rubber that comes with the cartridge and mouth piece? I put it in the cartridge opening where it looks like it belongs but can't get it out. :GettingStoned:

10. Thats just supposed to fit in the mouthpiece part to create a little space between the cartridge and the mouthpiece. It fits in the silicone on top of the cartridge. I would dig it out of the cartridge :)