Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

O of Sour D

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by wakkawakka, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Just picked up a O of Sour D...

Something extra:

Ok... I'm big on philosophy, enlightenment, etc... and I'm constantly trying to better my self, and my theologies, concepts, etc... So I created a mechanism to help me save bud, all the while teaching myself and strengthening my self-control, self-regulation, etc... Its a win-win.

The big jar on the left in my stash pic is my "collection" jar. It contains the most beautiful nugs of every big purchase, something I plan on not touching until it builds up. The middle jar has about a half of the Sour D, that I won't touch until the jar on the right that has some Sour D in there is gone. And the jar on the far right is allocated only for a pulled amount. So my weekly amount, is bagged away for my use, until I need to re-up from the far right jar. Get it? Out of sight, out of mind kind of thing. It works. Take a dubs amount out for a week, and stretch it as much as possible.

Attached Files:

• a.jpg
      a.jpg
      File size:
      250.3 KB
      Views:
    • b.jpg
      b.jpg
      File size:
      232.5 KB
      Views:
    • c.jpg
      c.jpg
      File size:
      200.8 KB
      Views:
    • e.jpg
      e.jpg
      File size:
      260.4 KB
      Views:
    • d.jpg
      d.jpg
      File size:
      299.6 KB
      Views:
    • f.jpg
      f.jpg
      File size:
      190.1 KB
      Views:
    • stasha.jpg
      stasha.jpg
      File size:
      392 KB
      Views:
  2. I wish I had half of your will power

3. Ha ha. You have it, you are able.

4. good plan... i have things in place like that for my $$$ but really need to do something like that for my dank

5. you dont have any issues with it drying out too much, even sealed up?

6. I would smoke all of that in two days, I wish I had half of your MJ related will power.

7. Hey. Nope not at all. I burp them time from time of course though. :)

8. I do the same thing man, i just jar have my pickup and i end up forgetting about it.

9. Oh cool. I have a collection jar as well - it's a jar in my spice rack.

Interesting system for self control. I might explore something like this soon.

10. i used to do the same exact thing. I had two mason jars that were my indica and sativa jars.

Then i had my special glass RX jar in which i would put a big nug of each pickup. I had it halfway full with about ten different strains. I ended it smoking it all with my GF before my T-Break :/ .

Im going to start doing the same again so i can have a nice collection when i end my T-Break :)

11. Really? Ha ha ha. I understand man, seems like a cool plan also.

Thanks everyone.

:)

12. I like the collection jar idea aswell as your self control. I always buy enough for two weeks, then I buy again but I should try buying huge and storing some away like you do, it would save me a little bit of cash.

13. I had a small stash jar that i put little buds from my different strains in it...
    then i smoked all of it in one sitting once it was full
    green outtttt

seriously though how do you do that?
    2 grams for a week?!
    jesus!

14. Thaanks bro. Yeah, it is a money saver also, which is also nice.

Ha ha ha. Damn.

2 grams for the week? Nah. Is that the goal? Nope. My goal is to get my mind accustomed to smoking a little of a lot. But naturally, majority of the time the brain looks at a lot of weed, and takes a lot out of a lot, compared to the same "little". So if I decide to take out 2, or 3 grams for the week. I'm going to treat my mind to get the full potency out of it in the duration of a good time.

I also am going to get a half of regs and balance this out even more. My mate is about to go home, so I'm just gonna personal snap this out or roll with my bro occasionally.