Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

O of Dank pickup (half and half, big pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BlueMoonRocks, Apr 4, 2011.

1. First post in the stash jar, I bring you my most recent pickup. Split an o down the middle between 2 tasty strains for a perfect balance.

14.5g of Buddha's Sister (aka Pineapple Express. 80/20 indica)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14g.1 of Hempstar (Nothern Lights#5x Haze Genetics. Sativa)

[​IMG]

The first pics came out much better but yes those two nugs above are hugeeeeee, 14g between the two of them, looks better IRL. Just hit half a bowl (haven't smoked in a week) of the Buddha's Sister and it's freakin amazing, such an uplifting energetic high.

2. Nice pickup man looks dank, how much they run you ?

3. In the first pic you can see the Hempstar nugs in the bag in the background. :yummy:

Hempstar was $160, Buddha's Sister was $140. I coulda got an O of the buddha's sister for $260 but I'd rather get variety. :)

4. #7 GookedUp, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ya I know what you mean I'd rather have a variety of different strains that just a shitload of one

5. I'd pay $30/g if I could get my hands on a sativa right now. That shit makes me jealous.

And the Buddhas sister gave you an uplifting energetic high when it's 80/20 indica dom? Interesting.

Dank pickup nonetheless. Enjoy those buds bro mama.

:D

6. Is that MoM?

7. Ahh, apologies, I meant I smoked the Hempstar, got confused. ;)

And thanks everyone, here's to you! :bongin:

8. Damn, nice!!!