O no.. Tolerance sky high

Discussion in 'General' started by Weebie, Sep 3, 2008.

1. So I just moved into my own place and I gotta say.. I'm lovin it... Always wanted to sit in front of the tv and watch the office wihle smokin a bowl without worry :cool:

Well I'm smokin some of the dankest weed I've ever been able to lay eyes on and it's a constant supply of it so I'm basically just smokin bowls all day long.. Only about 4-5 max but pretty much constantly ya know, hit here, hit there.. Making a bowl last a while.

But shit man, 3 weeks of this and my tolerance is rediculously high.. It's takin me about 2 bowls of dank shit to get me stoned....

This weekend I'm gona be startin a t-break.. I haven't had a taken a break in about 5 months =/ Not looking forward to it..

And my xbox just gave me the RED RING OF DEATH :mad:

2. Haha good deal man.

I hope your enjoying, but just don't take it for granted. Just remember you have everything to loose and nothing to gain.
    but enough negative nancy-ness

Live it Up :smoke:

3. I move out next year, want to start growing.
    But a little scared.
    Glad to see your having fun.
    Just be safe, and be smart.
    :)

4. You dont have to quit altogether, just smoke once per day and your tollerance will level out very quickly. Try and go a whole day without smoking, then just before bed smoke a bowl and see how high you get.

5. I've been thinkin about starting a little grow op in my closet.... I have just barley enough room.. I just gotta do more research and buy all the equipment.

But if I get caught it's a fucking felony..... If I lived in a house I'd be much safer but I live in an apartment with a couple roommates, so...

PS: The Office is on right now... I fucking love this show :smoke:

6. A break 3-4 days every couple weeks can do wonders for the mind.