Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

O M G . . . . . .

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Elem3nt17, Aug 12, 2004.

1. Have you ever had a moment of pure clarity??? I just did, Ive smoked weed for like 6 years now and i have loved every minute of it, I never once thought i would ever quit. Towards the last couple of years though, i noticed that i have devolped a slight tremor, it comes and goes my hands shake a lil somtime and my head does too. I thought nothing of it thinking it was a birth defect so wtf could i do except smoke more weed. Well i went to newfoundland for the past 2 weeks and i got home tonight, i left like .25 of a gram and i put it into like 2 depth charges, n e ways i got higher than i have ever been in my life, but all of a sudden i start getting all panicky and shit im tripping real bad having panick attacks and shit, i thought i was dying because the weed had sat in my room for 14 dayz. N e wayz i go to the hospital and the doc says i have developed and intolerance to weed and if i continue my tremors will greatly worsen and i can lose my sight. It all made perfect sense as to my life as to what the doctor told me, it was a moment of pure clarity. Dont get me wrong i love mary jane dearly but im not gonna put my life at risk for her. I have to much to lose. Its been a great trip but i have to SADLY say goodbye. Adious :(

2. Oh yeah the doc gave me some shit to put under my tongue and it mellow me out real nice, im thinking soooooo clearly, whats this shit called :)

3. NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Damn. Thats a total bummer. Sorry to hear that man. Mary Janes gunna miss ya.

Peace it Bro.

4. Do what you gatta do man. that sucks but can't change it. Hang tough!

5. oh that stuff... starts with a T i think. cant think of the name, my mom used to have em i remember.

anyways, you really think thats true or the doctors just feeding you bullshit because "marijuana is bad"?

6. that sucks. My highs haven't been as good lately and it makes me want to almost quit. I'm really confused.

Maybe its cuz my tolerance is so much higher.

I've been smokin alot lately

7. No im pretty sure its tru cause everything he said was symtom of intolerance to weed was EXACTLY what i had. I just smoked a lil res to be safe and I seem to be doing alright, i think the problem was that i left the weed on my table to dry out and left it there when i went to newfieland for 14 days and it might have molded. Hence the bad trip.

8. That sucks you have to quit, i am going to smoke herb till i die.

9. well, my hands shake when i'm high, and occasionally when i'm not i think. but it's not just me. i notice other people who are high that have shaky hands too. i'm good at identifying the eyes, then the hands. they have a slight tremble. i don't know what the deal is.

10. i had a bad panic attack one time.. i swore from that day that i'd stop smoking weed.. "my pot smoking days are over".. i said that while looking at my scarlet eyes reflected on a pot near the kitchen sink..

all i can say is i can relate to you except that i chose to furhter my smoking career.. but i can really respect anyone who sees the one downside of weed.. more power to you man.. really.. if you choose to stop smoking i really respect you.. i have you weed at the moment but i'm soon going downtown to smoke with my buddy..

11. I too had every symtom of some disease that i cant remember the name of (i think it started with a P) then it turns out my body just had this wierd fuckup and i was disease free. If i were you, I would take a couple weeks off the ganja and then find someone with trustworthy weed and if that twitchin shit happens again then the doctor was right and you should probably quit.

12. My Old girlfriend would start with the hand shaking and all never seen anyone else do it though..also i think there is always a moment in every stoners life when they think about quitting. its just part of the journey

13. I've had a similar horrible experiance...I even made a post about it somewhere..but I blame it rather on my own ignorance and paranoia, which the weed only enhanced. I don't know about that whole intolerence shit...if you developed a tolerence to weed, which of course peole do, why would it make you panic and flip out?

I of course am not one to go against a doctors recomendation, and you probably should stop smoking just to be on the safe side...but I doubt him.

14. Heres what i think happend. since i hadent smoked for 2 weeks my tolerance was way down. and i had left the weed on my table so it must of gotten moldy, hence doubling the potency. I smoked it and started TRIPPING balls. then i went into the bathroom and started staring in the mirror.(bad idea) In the mirror i looked pale and very skinny, from there i started thinking something was wrong like i was dying and having a reaction to the mold, i started halucinating, and i started to get scared, i think the convulsions in my legs were from the panick attack. And what the doctor said just worsend things. I talked to my friends and they all said the shake alot to, so if it happens to alot of ppl im just gonna blaze n e wayz, i think ill try just like a hoot and see what happens.

15. just make cannibutter, get a different high, its so tastey too on toast ;D

16. This makes me a sad panda...

17. haha..nono my friend..being out would have just degraded its THC from the light and surroundings, and mold definitaley doesn't make the weed more potent, or everyone would get their schwag moldy before they smoked it. If it was mold..an idea could be you were alergic to it..but didn't seem like it was too bad, im sure it would ahve been worse if you were allergic to it.

oh and a bit of advice next time you smoke...only smoke a small bowl and see how you feel..gradually get a feel for whatever weed it is instead of getting blowed n flippin out :)

18. Yeah my only fear now is that every time i blaze imma gonna be expecting to trip out bad, In my 6 years of blazing ive never heard of n e one triping out as badly as i did, i think it was just a panick attack i had.

19. Well ppl in half an hour im gonna go pick up a dub, so any suggestions are apreciated, i have to try it again because ive never heard of someone blazing for six years and then come to find out they cant anymore, if i was allergic or whatever i would have know the first time i blazed, looking back i honestly think it was a panick attack and i blew it all out of preportion in my head.

20. Well i took one depth charge and so far so good, im nice and baked, im a lil shaky but that is to be expected. I really cant have the same love ive had for weed anymore though, even if i do decide to blaze its gonna be a weekend thing, im tired of wasting my time and money to get high all day long its just not worth it.