~O~M~G~ did i make a huge mistake ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by iCultivate, Feb 20, 2010.

1. attitude seed bank
    i ordered 4 seeds
    used a bogus name, but my correct address.

i just went to check the prices on some other stuff, and i read something like this :

"PLEASE DO NOT USE BOGUS OR FALSE NAMES AS YOUR MAIL MAN MAY NOT RECOGNISE THE NAME AND MAY NOT DELIVER YOUR PARCEL TO YOUR ADDRESS OR MAIL BOX OR APT, THIS WILL ALSO FURTHER COMPLICATE MATTERS IF YOU REQUIRE FOR THIS TO BE RE DELIVERED AS THEY MAY REQUIRE TO SEE IDENTIFICATION TO COLLECT YOUR PARCEL FROM THE MAIL OFFICE"

think i messed up real bad ?
    will it just come to my mailbox ?

2. It should come to your mailbox. I've seen people order packages that say stupid stuff like "Fuck You" as the name and they still get them. They don't recommend it because it's suspicious. A box going to an address whose residence is the "Smith's" and the fake name used was something completely out of the blue it just looks a little suspicious and they might look into your package (not actually inside of it but might inspect it or possibly x-ray it).

3. probably not a big deal. Next time probably just use your name to avoid suspicions though.

4. #4 chiefton8, Feb 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2010
    i think it's up to your mailman really. i've had mailmen that won't deliver a letter if it's the wrong name because they figure it's was sent incorrectly or sent to the previous tenant. on the other hand, i've definitely gotten mail in my box that wasn't addressed to my name. i'd say you're probably fine unless they keep it at the post office and ask for ID when you pick it up because it's a registered package. if this is your first attempt at growing, getting the seeds in only step one out of a thousand...so don't get worked up over it...beans are easy to replace compared to some potential troubles you might run into when you grow them up. :cool:

5. I heard that the if the mail people x-ray it ur beans won't germ.. however, i've heard of amsterdam beans going through airport x-rays and germing perfectly normal.... goodluck though. If your mail people are smart enough it should get to your address.. I just saw a tv special about how credit card thieves ship using bogus names to addresses. if you had to go to the post office for instance, they would just check your license/ state id and make sure your address is the same as the one being shipped to, the name is of little importance in most aspects.

6. I worked for the USPS for 36yrs, unless some annal retentive stickler for detail is delivering your mail, don't worry about it. Usually it doesn't matter what the name is as long as the # is correct. If your mailman questions you, tell him a friend is using your address while visiting. I just use my own name and address--Attitude + cash + registered mail = me happy in retirement:smoking:

7. my mail man just retired.. he was dope as hell. he used to deliver my attitude t-shirts with a smile.

8. lol mail men make the CHEDDA

9. Everytime I order from attitude I have to pick it up from the post office, not sure why, it never shows up in my mail box even though its from USPS. First time i was scared as hell since I had to go pick it up, but fuck it I did and it was all good. But if I used another name I probably wouldnt have been able to get it since it wouldnt have matched my ID.... but who knows.

10. My postal clerk is anal retentive, and won't put mail with anybody else's name on it in my PO box, but when I had route mail, I got all kinds of other people's mail.

11. NEVER, I repeat NEVER have your seeds sent to a PO box!! The second you put your key in the lock, the inspectors will be on you instantly. You are renting a mail box on Federal property, it doesn't belong to you. You are paying to have only your name unless you tell them otherwise--home box is different--your box your problem. 99% of the time you'll get your seeds home delivery no prob--but jeez--a P O box, c'mon, you're make'n it too easy for them...just say'n.....

12. I just got a letter saying I have to go pick it up.
    If they knew what was in it would they handle it like such?

13. Unfortunately, my home bok gets knocked over every time I put it up, so my only option is a PO box, I've made several orders, and haven't had a problem.:D