Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[o-high-o] Cheese Pickup DANK! Greenhouse Seed Co. +Review [macros]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Cover&Duck, Sep 22, 2009.

1. Strain: Cheese (Skunk x Afghan Kush from UK) Green House Seed Co. (3x Cup Winner)

Growing Medium/Light:
    Foxfarm's Happy Frog Organic Potting Soil / (Indoors) 400w HPS thru flowering

Nutrients/Fertilizers: Foxfarm Grow Big (Veg), Foxfarm Tiger Bloom, Foxfarm Big Bloom, and Blackstrap Molasses

Smell: Pungently musky and earthy which creates an artifical 'moldy' cheese smell with undertones of trix cereal and fruit lol :smoking:

Rating: 9.5

Texture/Appearance
    : THC-covered buds with wicked pink/peach hairs. Rock hard, dense nuggets that have been properly dried and are now curing:smoke:

Rating: 10.0

Taste: The taste is very similar to the smell, but with a more cheese/musky dominant flavor. Very smooth and rich tasting smoke.:D On exhalation it really does taste like trix cereal...really. :smoking:

Rating: 9.0

High/Duration: The high comes fast and hits hard with a potent body stone and a intuitive cerebal high.:smoke: A very strong body buzz with bursts of mental energy. I smoked a .6 L with a friend that has a very high tolerance as well and we were both thoroughly stoned for a few hours. As you smoke, you feel the high hit you as the smoke enters your mouth, and it leaves a nice cheesy earthy flavor.:bongin:Induces severe munchies.

Rating: 9.0

Price: Free / 26g

Rating: 10.0

Overall Rating: 9.0 This was part of my first grow ever attempted and I wanted to see a comparison between topped/fimmed plants and non-topped/fimmed plants. I didnt top or fim this cheese, and with a little tweaks I think it could have turned out a little bit better...as I only yielded 26.5g dry. However... I'm more than satisfied with it :smoke:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Holy shit. Dank.

3. nice harvest man, it would be great smoking something that u put effort in and love enjoy that man. :smoking:

4. Nice review and nice looking buds man!

Keep growin! Excellent work!

5. Thanks man, its a very rewarding feeling.
    Im glad you liked the review, and I def plan on keep growin:smoking:

6. Looks BOMB ASS HELL,Heheheh Lucky,you got some cheese to shoot the breeze.:bongin:

7. i want some trix :D but that is beautiful dude very nice grow

8. Holy Dankness!

9. Thanks man:wave:
    Yeah the taste is so nice, but the smell makes you look up and smile and think "no fuckin way" haha:smoking:

10. dude cheese is some fukin fire.ive never been let down by the cheese .props to the grow man looks greaT!!!!!!!1

11. Looks great man nice work on the grow and good review!
    +rep:smoking:

12. oooooo it makes me salivate

13. How long did veg/flower it for? Im going to harvest three church plants in about 5 weeks greenhouse seeds have never let me down. Nice harvest and happy growing:smoking:

14. #14 NorthMN_Lights, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009
    Shit looks dank as hell man!! Good grow!! +rep for sure!! kepp up the good work! How big of an area do you have to grow in?

15. those are some mother fucking sexy ass buds. i am officially jealous!!;)

16. Yeah the cheese has never disappointed haha:hello:
    Im glad you enjoyed the review man thanks

veg for 31 days flowered for 69..greenhouse is reliable as always

4.5x4.5x6.8, and thanks:smoking:
    Thanks man:D

17. grew the same strain from same seedbank. I was to happy with the results very original cheese smell n taste

18. Those look nice. Nice work on the grow.