Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

o and a half

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DiabolicBud, Apr 6, 2010.

1. okay so im gettin like a o and 1/2 on friday.. im so excited i know its krip but i havent smoked it yet because my friends grows it and hes still curing it right now...im hoping this is good weed but im only paying 50 for it and my friend supposed to be hooking me up, do you think hes trying to gyp me?

2. hahahah an o and a half is really good for 50 especially if its good bud

3. Man for an o and a 1/2 for $50 I wouldn't even care if it comes up short.

As long as its bud and a decent amount its all good.

4. Would you trust your friend to not rip you off?

5. shitt man a O and a half? for 50? hell yeah man thats a great fucking deal considering the average eighth is 50$. Take pictures once you get it(=

6. Shit.. even just an O for $50 is a bargain. Wouldn't worry about it, unless hes trying to jack you or something

7. For $50 he could give me an O and a 1/2 of the brownest shit he could find $50 for anything over a an O is amazing

Good luck dude :smoking:

8. yea it might be some dirty schwag, but its $50. if you get some dank for that price you better fuckin do something nice for him, cuz good bud an o and a half is easily over 400 usually

9. Thats a sick price, even if it is garbage weed, you can make some awesome edibles with it.

10. i dont know, he probably hands it out like that all the time, i mean he has ALOT of plants... i guess i am just being paranoid becausefrom what ive experienced theres so many people out there who like to scam:(

11. Honestly be careful, do you trust your friend and does your friend trust his dealer. Cause it only takes one fuck up and you will regret for a long time.

I try and not buy from friends dealers cause if something happens right away my friend is involved and that sucks trust meeeeeeee...........

12. if its a new dealer like that then i smoke a little with him before i leave

13. It's 50 bucks... are y'all being serious? If you're worried about losing $50 then tell him you want 25 worth. He's not going to stab you in his apartment or shoot you coming up the steps.

The guy grows, if he steals your money there are numerous options available for you.

14. 50??????

lol wayyy to good to be true.

unless hes like your life-long friend. holy shit.

15. wer'e old friends i just hadnt seen the guy in five or so yrs. until about a week ago.