Nz Outdoors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by PPORTN, Nov 5, 2018.

1. 1st of october bro she sprouted

2. Yeah hoping its a calyx tucked behind. Was tricky getting a mint shot. Its longer than i would say for male

3. So 2 Month & 16 Day's = 10 Week's.
    Try and get a clearer picture. I've got my toe's crossed for ya boss...
    Mine showed sex in 7 Week's. But i had a lot more direct sunlight, i think your shade may have slowed down the sexing, or just genetic's.

4. Yeah bro i was kinda throwing theorys around but ill just chill with her keep her happyand green.

5. Mint day again today/ tomrw high26. Wish i had chucked some perlite in the soil. Stays wet longer but seems to air out quick. Had fungus growing just under the surface but last day was hot enough to rid most. Heaps of worms.
    Cool GC:love-m3j:
    IMG_4290.JPG

6. After a while this particular branch starts noding off Same time each night. Might be ducking just to catch a couple needed rays.

IMG_4291.JPG IMG_4292.JPG

7. Hows the size look? Just letting her do her thing at the moment. Found i had been watching her for 2hours strate last night.
    Just appreciating cannabis in general. Was humbling
    Still no pistols....
    Heres 2 from this morning
    IMG_4293.JPG IMG_4294.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  8. Haha, hopefully its a girl and then you will be out there sniffing her real good and not just staring!

9. Its all hanging on that 50/50 chance man haha
    Shes even got a strong green smell now. Id love to see her bud.
    Solstice in 4days.
    Hows ur garden going bro. Any lazy pics

10. Day 10 today but had the light too close and cooked her a bit so needs some time to recover.
    20181217_194029.jpg

11. #151 PPORTN, Dec 18, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    Just under cfl? During outdoor veg did you ever foilage spray/feed

12. 400 watt MH dimmed down to 250. No but I will be spraying neem oil during veg this coming summer to combat powdery mildew. I will be brewing some comfrey/compost teas as well this year that i will folliar feed. Now that its legal I want a 2 meter monster and want to see how wide I can get one to grow as well.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Screenshot_20181218-180452.jpg

We in oz have 11 day's still to go bro...

14. Just de-stressing hey, im glad to see those leave's are still on there bro.
    You probably have no more than 4 Week's of Vegging, due to the solstice.
    Still no sex?

15. Yeah buzzy how the sun is sweet with earth a. Keeps up growing then backs off for a bit, but luckily always shows back up
    Yeah these tops are branching mint man. Na bro no gender - wish i had more sun for her though hows ur garden

16. West coast Beautiful spots. 30 min north of capital
    Tasman sea the ditch
    IMG_4296.PNG

Attached Files:

17. Just ordered n1p9k1
    IMG_4298.PNG

18. Just remember that this stuff "above" is for Fruiting "Tomato's", they want the "P".
    Cannibis wants the "K".
    It has the "N" that you need but "lack's" the Potassium at that NPK of 1:9:1
    You will not get a good Bloom from that.
    If that's your money spent, not much you can do now boss.

19. Remember i have this to add too bro & this is K15
    IMG_4299.JPG

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Yep i do now, that will be Fine to mix in with the Nature's Own Bloom mate'y.
    You have taken the information in quite well.
    Excellent work my friend A+...

• Funny Funny x 1