Nz Outdoors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by PPORTN, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Here's a size reference for you. This is one month after summer solstice.
    20180721_092809.jpg

and here is the same plant just before harvest....got 5 ounces dry plus an ounce of small popcorn bud
    20180920_182623.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bro she looks beauty finished. Id be over the moon with a finish like that. Old pots man on for next lap. Thank u bro. What did u feed her for flowering man

3. Just a bagseed bro?

4. Thanks. She was a Nordle fem seed in organic soil that was pretty depleted of nutes when she was finished but supplemented a few feeds with general organics bloom nutes. Its a lower THC strain with a good amount of CBD and she tastes amazing!

5. She was in a 56 litre pot

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah good preped soil ill use nxt lap. With the training for next few weeks does that go the same for defoliation bro

7. Buddy'Mate, your "Still Taxing Leave's" through all the advise that's been given to you in your "post's"
    Leaf'em on there, & let them grow.
    There getting f'all "sun" & your tax'n leave's that = to what?

8. Ok

9. Leaves stay on untill they die. No need to outdoors

• Like Like x 1
  10. yeah got the warning from digga
    Must still have the indoor habits/ better shake em off like this weather. Wieked elements tonight

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Hey GC another one just after feeding. Strate after feeding she perks right up its real cool to watch sit back light a J and she starts dancing.

IMG_4260.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah, it's dancing and if you could hear it's voice it would be saying: "what ya smoking there buddy? Hope that's not what I think it is! Are you going to do that to me?"

Sent from my ANE-LX2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Yeah i think like that some times :love-mj2: Haha. She is female too bro

14. Halllcool, you were able to sex her, or is that positive thoughts?

Sent from my ANE-LX2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Oh its always positive thinking haha ill chuk one up

• Like Like x 1
  16. Have you taken a picture of the Calyx & Pistil's yet? I hope there not nacker's...

17. Na Nothing yet man. Theres something thats starting to take shape but me too man hope she aint no sack of balls

18. #140 Digger, Dec 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    Hey mate, those are called Leaf "stipules", sometimes called "Bracts" they grow on the side of every branch.
    It isn't showing any sex yet. Sorry...
    How old is the plant now?
    A clearer picture for you to see, notice the different plant part's, Calyx & Pistil.

• Like Like x 1