Nz Outdoors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by PPORTN, Nov 5, 2018.

1. How thick would a trunk be man?

2. Looking very thirsty. If you don't pot up you might have to water a couple times a day....what's easier for you.

3. Shit I don't wanna be doing that lol. Just come into bud will it muck with that?

4. No it shouldn't as long as you are careful

5. Will they still grow being root bound?

6. Depends on how root bound they are. You can massage the roots a bit to break them up but it will likely slow it down a bit

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Good news went round to repot and they were reaching for the sky. Pulled them out the pot and plenty of room for them just must have been underwater issue. Looking good too nice purple and white pistols

• Like Like x 1
  8. Pictures bro

9. #569 Bushninja87, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    Bloody wind ripped mine over oh well try again next time

• Like Like x 2
  10. Stealth as
    Gonna be a nice harvest
    Welldone bro

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Stink buzz. Raided on Monday. Court coming Tuesday. 7 baby's gone

12. Seriously!

13. Sorry to hear that, do you know how they got you? As you said its a C class charge there and a fine:-(

14. Sorry to hear that mate. Some arsehole has seen them and called the pigs. Why cant people just mind their own business.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Cause they are miserable pricks who want to make others miserable...twats

16. They won't tell us. How, what, why etc. Yeah the boys in blue told us probably diversion. With a possible eviction for my mate. Feel bad. Had to get rid of everything at home. Took my plant at home out the Bush. Ditched my couple ozs I had lying around. Went back the next day and thank fuck they were still there lol. AH well. Tomorrow is another day.

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. What the fuck
    Man i think this website may be tracked by the Police also man
    Wouldnt be hard for them to get info from a website nerd
    Man realy sucks

18. I think ull have to go not guilty to get all the info into why how what wuestions man
    Shit i am glad i sort of did what i did now to mine

19. How do you get on with your next door neighbour's? It would most probably be one that can see you doing your thing in your yard but hard to call them out on it in most case's.

The Cop's wouldn't be scoping out a grower of a few plant's, and they need court order's to get permission to dig into a website.

Either a neighbour or someone you told that you were growing & down the chain it went possibly to an person who has a grudge with you also.

Hey it wont be long till it's legalized there you lucky basterd's then go full blaze man

20. I honestly thought it could be something to do with this website. I really don't believe they have to have permission to get into websites. But at the end of the day. Someone has seen something and they took my medicine away. Which really sucks. But keep moving forward eh

• Agree Agree x 1