Nz Outdoors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by PPORTN, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Ive put you in mine & frams "Private" Message section so we can chat, if you would to like boss???

• Like Like x 1
  2. Great news, but no more messing with the stalks now boss...

• Like Like x 1
  3. He's all good. He put family first, but even 1 plant & your got a class A "criminal" record for life just for growing cannibis.

But i see you guys might be the first in the "Down Underland" to get legalisation before us here in Oz....

• Like Like x 2
  4. Nah man! Not for one plant! Maybe 6 or 7! Cannabis is class c over here, oil is considered a, but yeah. Smack on the hand if that. Got raided once. Took the plants heard nothing of it.

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. It'll have to be that way if they keep going up! Don't wanna but gotta do what I gotta do!

6. Bro there looking fantastic haha cracked it. Doing a mint job man. So you got all you foods sused now man?

7. Wieked brother

8. Yeah bro. First feed of bloom next week gave em last feed of seasol today. You'll have to come sample

9. Cool bro send some bud picks

10. Damn! Lucky I checked on em today the back 2 were droopy as hell! Dunno why we had rain on the Weds. And front 2 were fine.. no bud pics yet.. early days. Couple weeks I'll get ya some. The hairs got some purple they look awesome. Gave em a good drink today and a feed here's hoping they come right!

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Sorry for the shitty pics! I'm guerilla growing in a suburban area so hard to get a good pic without the shit I'm using to cover etc and they to heavy to pull out haha

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sorry i haven't read back far enough but are you in NZ aswell?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Yeah bro doesnt look like much rain ahead either & its burning hot too some days so keep em moist bro

Looking good man :smiley-rolling-joint:wake & bake

14. Shame you cant be more relaxed with them a and let them have there own space

15. Yeah is a shame they are doing well where they are. Next year I'm buying a green house lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Yeah bro!

17. Theres a wieked greenhouse at oderings garden centre 4sale.
    Fairly cheap too
    I was keen on the one but if my plant grew that size again it would bust threw the pains haha

18. I'll check it out.

Can anyone tell from my plants whether they're root bound or just need a drink?

19. The plant in the middle pic on the left looks thirsty.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. I'm hoping so. Don't want to be repotting again. Seeing as the front to are fine. I'm guessing thirst.