Nz Outdoors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by PPORTN, Nov 5, 2018.

1. A sewing machine would come in handy to make your own up, or you can do it the hard way by hand. Lol..

2. Back at work now man. Out the door by 5.30 am but alot of material to read when i get home bro haha. Yeah your plants looks great bro. Ill get a pic up of mine to night. Injoy rest of ur day brother Dig:love-m3j:

3. Thats right, are you still not smoking yet?
    Is the drug test over with till next time?

4. Yeah its quite somber atm haha 29th is my test. I dont know how long it stays in the system. Do you?

5. #525 Digger, Jan 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    Thats a hard one. The active part that gives the high can stay in the body, depending on the persons weight, how much they used & how potent the weed was in the body for 12 hours or more. Thats what people go by so it's safe to drive. But then there is the other part of the weed that can stay in the body for weeks or months. I dont know the names of these I've never researched it.

I plan on doing an experiment with the same drug test kit's that the police use, there name is Drugwipe and we can purchase these for $100. The police do get a discounted price, but it is expensive for them to use consistently unlike the breath'o.

Its a expensive experiment, but it can give you a good indication if your positive or negative after so many hours.
    So you would test your self say after 6 or 12 hours and see what it reads. Different bud strengths, food, weight, metabolism and other factors can change the reading. Also false positive's and negatives can occur with these devices.
    So maybe a $200 experiment...
    images.jpeg

6. Hey bud how was work?

7. You've been quite boss, how's your plant doing?

8. Hey bro
    Was a bit reluctant to show my face after what i did but family first a!
    Hope u are well brother and everythings good
    When theres death there must be life
    Sorry man :GettingStoned:
    IMG_4592.JPG IMG_4591.JPG

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. What the fuck happened port?
    Did you have to pull it or was the law involved? I had a feeling something was up....

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Oh shit man...what happened?
    Did the wife make you kill the mistress!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. #531 PPORTN, Jan 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    Man it got huge and we had tree removers come threw for the neiboughs and just had the gut feeling shit could go shit.
    But it was fun haha shot fellas. Atleast i got ur crops to veiw & they are looking meke ! Goodshit fellas

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. That's some messed up luck there port, but you've got another little one on the way so it's all good boss.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah man passed that on. Had my chance this year haha nxt time a bro

14. Too bad man, good call though. Gotta get a little greenhouse for next year to keep it super stealth.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Yea back when shit was illegal I had the cops rock up. It fucked me up so bad that to this day even with it legalised I get a mini panic attack every time a car drives by or there is a knock at the door... With the cops still not having rocked up tho I feel quite safe haha. Hope it gets legalised on your side soon...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Me too CK brother cause i really injoyed the process and people alike

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Hey boss. August/September isn't that far away bud.Ha.. How cold is it there in August? You can start your seedling inside for a month & put it out in September. That will give ya 7 to 8 month's of grow time...

18. Ill be part of that brother hope you and fram will be around to see it kick off again haha but for now ill be watching the entertainment you guys dish out

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Stink bro! Didn't see you had ripped your baby down! Should have just perservered, ripped it out and threw it in a pot and wacked it inside. So much effort gone. You know you won't get locked up for 1 plant aye?

Here's my baby's today. Before I super cropped them again. They were also almost over the fence. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm more freaking out about the smell then anything. And if any of the neighbors poked over the fence they would definitely see them. But to be honest. I don't care. This is my medicine

Oh! And I saw the first pistols too! They're now officially turning.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1